Where did you buy your macbook ?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air, MacBook & MacBook Pro' started by rustynail925, Dec 3, 2012.

1. aris_garcia_09

Did you have a discount? How much did it cost you?

2. ronjet

ronjet Well-Known Member

I think Sir Charlie's stores offers 12-24 months installment. But if you are planning to pay it in cash, ask if he can give you a good deal in it. We got all (almost) our macs from Charlie. And another from iStudio.

3. HudsonDoyle

HudsonDoyle Member

I wasn't able to get a discount because I had to pay for it in installment (24 mos.). I got it for Apple's SRP of 49,990.

I think you can contact Sir Charlie or someone from BTB for PhilMUG discounts (only applies for cash or straight card payment, I think?), discounts can be up to 10% or so, I think it's a pretty good deal.

4. beeco

beeco Member

Bought my MD760ZP/B yesterday at Beyond the Box Resorts World. :)

5. Rewindings

Rewindings New Member

I'm also an incoming college student and I'd like to know where I can avail of such discounts for the 13-inch MBA. Thanks! :)

6. HudsonDoyle

HudsonDoyle Member

If you're willing to pay in cash or straight card payment, you have lots of discount options, sadly, I had to pay in 24 mos. instalment so I got it for Apple's SRP.

7. Rewindings

Rewindings New Member

I emailed BTB for a price quote. It's a fair deal. Would have made use of the installment options, but unfortunately I don't have a credit card. Parents don't have one either, haha.

8. paolo.

paolo. Member

All is fair in Beyond the Box. Bought my MBA last 2012 in their Rockwell branch! customer service is top of the line!

9. ChampsÉlysées

10. rozbubbles

rozbubbles New Member

Is BTB's Rockwell branch the only branch that has promos? Or can you get them in any branch?

11. macsurge730

macsurge730 Well-Known Member

AFAIK, all regular promos are applicable in all BTB branches. However, when it comes to Open Box, EOL and Demo Units, they usually offer them in the Rockwell Branch.

12. Sabonis

Sabonis Active Member

I would not really call them promos. They're more like a liquidation sale. Like what Edwardson mentioned, these are normally EOL, open box, demos and out of warranty units.

13. francisian

francisian Well-Known Member

Got mine from BTB last week.

14. mrsfrancisco

mrsfrancisco New Member

Hi, does BTB still offer 10% discount for philmug members?

15. Qin Zhi

Qin Zhi Member

Hi there! Just to let you know, this is old archived thread already (and thus you might not expect much replies to queries you post here).

PhilMUG does have a specific section for all BTB matters/concerns which you can find here: Beyond The Box.

Finally, to answer your question: yes BTB still provides discounts to PhilMUG members. In order to do so, however, you have request for a discount coupon. For details on that, kindly refer to this thread: Official: Discount Coupon for Philmug Members. Hope this helps. :)