Where can I get lint-free cleaning cloth?

Discussion in 'Third-party Accessories' started by Flim, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Flim

Flim Member

I need to get lint-free or microfiber cloth to clean the screen of my iMac 5k retina as well as for other devices. The iMac came with a black microfibre cloth but I need an extra one or more. Anyone know where to get microfiber cloths of good quality? The patches of cloth for cleaning eyeglass lenses are too small.

2. greta87

greta87 PhilMUG Addict Member

you should be able to get those from eyewear shops or camera gear stores.

3. Qin Zhi

Qin Zhi Active Member

3M has a good 32cm x 30cm microfiber cloth that's meant for wiping computer screens. It's this one (Chinese version):
    IMG_0487.JPG

It sells for ¥35.8 here in China (₽260.5). It should be available there as well for more or less the same price.

4. mongkee

mongkee Well-Known Member

Yup, those 3M ones are actually very good. I bought mine several years ago from True Value and I still use them till now on my devices such as iPhone, iPad and most recently for the Switch

5. Chito Limson

Chito Limson Unfrozen…
    Staff Member

Pack of 18s at S&R. Each piece is sized like a gym towel, and priced cheaper on a per-piece basis.

6. Flim

Flim Member

Thanks everyone for the tips esp. for True Value and S&R, will check these out. And for those interested, I saw some small printed microfiber cloths being sold at that good old sari-sari store, CD-R King, but good mainly for camera lens, phone screens, the like. Their website carries this ad and this one in bigger size but I haven't seen them in their sari-sari store display.

7. Edelheid

Edelheid Well-Known Member

A tad bit late of a response, but I also vouch for Qin Zhi's suggestion. You can also find them at Ace Hardware in two available sizes - 13cm x 12.5cm and 32cm x 30cm. The 32cm x 30cm retails for around 249PHP. Sadly, I can't remember the price of the smaller variant.