Waze problem with iPad Mini 2

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Calhoun, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Calhoun

Calhoun Active Member

Hello. I have an iPad Mini 2 running the latest version of iOS9. Lately I've been having a problem with its GPS—specifically with Waze. I love this traffic app, and every now and then I mount my iPad Mini and use it for Waze. But the past few months when using Waze, the GPS doesn't work. But when I use Google Maps and Google Earth the GPS works fine. I checked Settings and Waze has access to location services.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you.

2. Jekk

Jekk New Member

how about turning on your wifi while using waze? This will improve the accuracy of location services.