watchOS 4

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by denpacs, Sep 20, 2017.

1. denpacs

denpacs Active Member

watchOS 4.1 is now available.

shootertwist likes this.
  2. vodkaice

vodkaice Member

Any notable differences? Took me about an hour to update to OS 3, what a pain

3. Roman

Roman Let's hug it out!
    Staff Member

Main difference really would be evident in the Series 3 LTE version. No notable changes on my Series 1 really. Haha just went through the motion of updating.

Sunil_K likes this.
  4. francisian

francisian Well-Known Member

I tried updating may apple watch nike series 2. On my iPhone x, it says install but wuenever i click on it, it says watch must b charging or atleqst 50% battery. Wqtch has 100% battery and is charging. What could be the solution to this?

5. Roman

Roman Let's hug it out!
    Staff Member

Had issues as well. Restarted both the Watch and the paired iPhone. Worked after that.

You can see more detailed instructions with this Apple Support article: Update your Apple Watch.