The NFL Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and Fitness' started by Sunil_K, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Theus

Theus PhilMUG Addict Member

I’ve been using un-block US for years now but I’m sure there are cheaper (free?) alternatives. Yup shut out by the ravens.

VicB likes this.
  2. qt_arvin

qt_arvin Fore!
    Staff Member

It’s the end for us Panthers this season (Thank you Saints for ending it yest
    ). It was a good run though, but we have to re-group this off season...we need fresh talents especially on the WR line. I do think we also need a new OC to maximize Cam’s ability. Anyway #KeepPounding! Now i’m rooting for our fellow NFC South teams to the Superbowl, Falcons and Saints get them!

3. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

What happened to the Bills?

4. VicB

VicB Well-Known Member

Eliminated by the Jags. Am looking forward to what the Niners do with Jimmy Gwapo & their $100 million salary cap.

hitme64 likes this.
  5. eag

eag Active Member

Turned the tv to channel 5 this morning (or 10 on my digibox) and the second half of the college football national championship game was on. What a game! Amazing comeback by Alabama

hitme64 likes this.
  6. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

Can’t get enough watching OT between the Dawgs and the Tide...

Terrible sack on Tua...recovered then threw that 40-yd pass and Alabama are national champs...

7. qt_arvin

qt_arvin Fore!
    Staff Member

I feel for the Dawgs, they really deserved the win as they were able to hold the Tide’s offense till that last throw of Tua. One of the best CFP Finals game hands down! Now, hope Clemson can get back at Alabama next year!

hitme64 likes this.
  8. rbenzon

rbenzon Super
    Staff Member

And this past weekend's best games were delivered by two Hawaiians—Titans' Mariota, and Tides' Tua, their opponents being leid to rest. ;)

I tuned out late last year when my then undefeated alma mater was defeated by Ohio State. Glad I tuned in for a memorable CFP Finals game!

Tua did a great sell-job of looking right, freezing the left-side safety in no-man's land. He even cocked his arm before revealing who his real target was.

Good and gutsy call by Tides Coach to switch QBs in the biggest game of the year. It takes Tua to make a thing go right. ;)

They call Alabama the Crimson Tide. Call Dawgs Deacon Blues. ;)

docjbr and hitme64 like this.