2017 iPad Pro

Discussion in 'iPad' started by docnico, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Jess

Jess PhilMUG Addict Member

check mine out of curiosity wala naman. if covered ng warranty why not exchange it.

still having a hard time finding a case. looking for moshi versacover or UAG.

2. arvbee

arvbee Member

Hi. Does anyone know of a store here in PH that offers the 10.5 at 24 months installment 0% interest for HSBC? Mukhang local cards lang kasi nakikita ko mostly. Help will be much appreciated.

3. Kleithxx

Kleithxx PhilMUG Addict Member

I am looking for a smart keyboard but no stocks pa rin in Sw!tch, iNBOX and Powermac here in Pampanga

4. rabby

rabby Well-Known Member

thanks, well it doesn't affect the function naman I agree with you pero I just scheduled a BTB appointment sa BGC Highstreet today to have a second opinion :) para rin magkaroon ako ng encouragement .. hassle kasi dito mag pa exchange

5. Kleithxx

Thats better sir at least magkakapeace of mind ka na pag naexchange siya. Hehe. Mine does not have light leaks baka defect talaga siya.

6. dingjana

dingjana Member

your HSBC is not local then I assume? (DUH to me) I tried and failed to find any store willing to accept any of my Canadian credit cards for 24 months installment, they said the bank itself must have the promo available? If you find something, please share.

7. potpot2

potpot2 PhilMUG Addict Member

as of now po, which local reseller offers many choices of cases for our ipad pro 10.5?

8. Kleithxx

PowerMac Megamall has Apple Smart Covers for 10.5
    Sw!tch have some third party folio cases as well.

potpot2 likes this.
  9. Kleithxx

I just got my Apple Smart Keyboard!! Loving it :)

Still thinking if I should buy the Apple Pencil. Will be using it for annotating but I still could not justify the 6,000 price tag for that. I am not artsy to use it for drawing/sketching. Well.. i think its just an itch.

potpot2 likes this.
  10. gestapo

gestapo Active Member

The 256gb WiFi + LTE is currently discounted by 50USD if you are in the US. This already sold me in getting one! :D

11. Saijah

Saijah Member

Anyone knows a local store that sells matte screen protector for the 10.5 iPad pro? TIA.

12. shootertwist

shootertwist PhilMUG Addict Member

go get one Kleithx, its great for note taking, just like you, i'm not really into drawing but simply jotting down notes using the apple pencil makes the ipad pro even more productive. Not getting an apple pencil to go with an ipad pro is like blocking one of its great features

docjbr likes this.
  13. rabby

rabby Well-Known Member

late reply.. they are willing to take in the unit pero I held back since I need to surrender the unit. btw get the Pencil that's the Pro is for :) I have a BT Apple Keyboard and I didn't get the Smart KB coz the price of the smart keyboard is BTB (Beyond the Budget) lolz

14. potpot2

potpot2 PhilMUG Addict Member

Have you heard of the brydge keyboard?

jmkerr12 likes this.
  15. Kleithxx

That's the drawback lang when we need to send our units for repair. My Macbook 12" is also part of the recall (keyboard lines on the screen) but i was told it would take 2 weeks. Sadly, I need it for school so I cannot give in. I can't use my ipad pro for some schoolworks. :D

Hahaha i got the Smart keyboard for a great price. Will save some for the Apple Pencil!! :)

16. tasa

tasa Member

I signed up for early access but I changed my mind. Gonna buy the smart keyboard instead

potpot2 likes this.
  17. Calhoun

Calhoun Active Member

My girlfriend wants to get a 256GB silver WiFi unit, but we didn't know it's a unicorn. We asked BTB Burgos Circle, BTB Uptown Mall, iStudio, Abensons BGC, and Power Mac SM Aura to no avail. Is silver the most popular color? Personally I like gold :).

18. docjbr

docjbr PhilMUG Addict Member

Anyone tried the Logitech Keyboard? Seems very sturdy to me, and the keyboard is backlit. Considering that aside from the Apply Keyboard. But they don't have the new version it, the hole on the back still blocks part of the camera. Will have a week to decide which one to pick. As for the pencil, I don't draw much, so I don't know when I'll be using it, but we do take down notes sometimes, but will try and see how often I use my stylus, and if I use it a lot, then maybe I'll invest in the Apple Pencil.

potpot2 likes this.
  19. rabby

rabby Well-Known Member

Happy for you :p I am just also partly not comfy without a full coverage. aja

20. vickymooch

vickymooch Member

Thanks to this thread I finally gave in and got myself an apple pencil. :D

Loving it with the photo apps (Snapseed/Enlight/ Affinity Photo) to do minor precise edits.

shootertwist and potpot2 like this.