The iPad (2017)

Discussion in 'iPad' started by enki_, Mar 24, 2017.

1. levijones

levijones Member

Unfortunately, it's out of stock and the link is dead. I was able to put it in my wish list though. Will update you if they restock... I also want to buy an second one as reserve. Fyi, the seller's name is Digistore (currently with an 88% rating at Lazada).

I'm planningnto hunt for old iPad Air cases just for fun. If branded ones can be had for under 1K, bang for buck. :) The only cutouts we need to check are volume rocker and camera. Other than those, the iPad Air and iPad 2017 are identical.

iSk8er likes this.
  2. makinao

makinao Active Member

3. iSk8er

iSk8er Member

Lovin’ my new iPad with the Microsoft Foldable keyboard. Gettin’ familiar with a peculiar keyboard divider since it’s a foldable one.

Attached Files:

4. ignite

ignite Member

Has anyone tried buying iPad 2017 via Lazada? The 128GB is on sale at 22k vs. SRP of 24990.

iSk8er likes this.
  5. makinao

makinao Active Member

6. levijones

levijones Member

I bought a 32GB Wifi version at Lazada, from seller Gadget World. The unit was sealed and 1 year warranty started on activation date. I'd say go for it. It's covered by Apple warranty and you have 7 days to return the item for refund in case of any damage or defect.

7. ignite

ignite Member

Yes. I'd rather they deliver it to my house! Haha

Thanks bro. Will give it a try

#67 ignite, Feb 1, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  8. Somnambulist

Somnambulist Active Member

Is this plan still available?

9. joogieman

joogieman Member

can i see your cases for the ipad 2017-2018 looking for suggewstions