Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Photographers' started by cutegel007, Jan 5, 2012.
X-T20 18-55mm f2.8-4
I currently have a Kirk BL-XT2 L-Bracket on my Fujifilm X-T2 and planning to get a Manfrotto Befree Live Tripod, which has a fluid head and a 501PL quick release plate. But I want to be able to attach the X-T2 in portrait mode position (as shown on the photo below), on the 501PL plate of the Befree Live tripod. I want to have the lens in line with the tilt/pan bar, so I can still use the upward/downward tilting function of the video head.
I am hoping some of you guys can recommend a cost effective Arca-type clamp or adapter which will screw on the 501PL plate, and will then allow me clamp the L-bracket on it.
Thanks in advance!
It's been so long since the last time I've shared anything here on PhilMUG. I'm now using an old Fujifilm X-E1 and a couple of cheap manual lenses, a 25mm f/1.8 CCTV lens and the Kamlan 50mm f/1.1. Love them both! And the one thing I love about the X-E1 that's not on the newer models is the double exposure mode that saves a RAW file!
So I got the 8 (FE), 23 1.4, 56, and 80 for my lenses. I am looking at getting the 16 later to complete my prime collection but any vintage lenses that you would recommend for portraits/street photography? Some are saying helios but I am not sure which specifically
I'll be in Tokyo 2 weeks from now and planning on buying Fujinon 23mm f/1.4 and the Peak Design camera strap? Where can i buy these at cheaper price? TIA
Please do check out my blog which contains some photos taken from my recent trip to Antonio's in Tagaytay. Taken with the Fuji X-Pro 2, Fuji 60mm and Samyang 12mm. I would really appreciate your comments, critiques, likes and if you can, shares also. Thanks
The Blog format does not do justice to your great photos. Love the look, stuff you see mostly in Lifestyle magazines.
Nice shots! Nice bokeh. By the way, I can see these pictures also on Flickr
Thank you so much for the encouragement
BTW I would really appreciate it, if you can like, comment at the blog and share it too on your FB/Social medial pages Thanks very much.
mias 2018 - x-t2 + 50mm f2
firmware version 4.00 for the x-t2 is here:
1.Addition of “Focus Bracketing”
The update will enable the photographer to shoot focus distance bracketing up to 999 frames. When the photographer starts shooting, the focal location is shifted with each activation of the shutter by the step of focus shift set from 1 to 10.
2.Compatible with the newly developed cinema lens FUJINON MKX18-55mmT2.9 lens and FUJINON MKX50-135mmT2.9 lens
The upgrade will add compatibility for the newly developed FUJINON MKX18-55mmT2.9 lens and FUJINON MKX50-135mmT2.9 lens
1) Aperture information can be displayed on the monitor. The upgrade allows users to select T-stop or F-stop.
2) The upgrade allows users to check the focus distance with the distance indicator shown on the monitor.
3) Automatically corrects the distortion and the color/brightness shading.
4) Camera automatically calculate the White Balance based on the lens position and deliver the color expressions with Film Simulation modes.
3.Enlarged and customizable indicators or information
The upgrade allows users to enlarge indicators and information in the viewfinder and/or LCD monitor. This upgrade will also enable users to customize the location of where the information is shown on the display.
4.Addition of F-log SD card recording
The upgrade allows users to record F-log movie data into their SD card.
5.Addition of 1080/120P high-speed video mode
The upgrade allows users to shoot 1080/120P high-speed video (1/2, 1/4 and 1/5 speed slow motion), ideal for recording spectacular slow-motion footage.
6.Enhanced Phase Detection AF
Latest updates to the AF algorithm provide the following performance enhancements :
1) The low-light limit for phase detection autofocus has been improved by approximately 1.5 stops from 0.5EV to -1.0EV, raising the precision and speed of autofocus in low-light environments.
2) The range at minimum aperture has been expanded from F8 to F11. For example, even when using the XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR with the tele converter XF2X TC WR, phase detection autofocus can now be used.
3) Major improvements have been made to the AF-C performance while operating the zoom, which provides major benefits when shooting sports and other scenarios in which the subjects moves unpredictably.
4) Finely-detailed surface textures of wild birds and wild animals can now be captured at high speed and with high precision as a result of improvement in phase detection autofocus.
7.Addition of “Flicker Reduction”
For enhancing the quality of indoor sports photography, the upgrade allows users to reduce flicker in pictures and the display when shooting under fluorescent lighting and other similar light sources.
8.Addition of “Select Folder” and “Create Folder”
Enables the user to choose the folder in which subsequent pictures will be stored. And also enable to enter a five-character folder name to create a new folder in which to store subsequent pictures.
9.New functions are added to store and read of camera settings by FUJIFILM X Acquire
Once connecting a camera to a computer via USB cable, the “FUJIFILM X Acquire” allows users to backup/restore camera settings to/from a file. With “FUJIFILM X Acquire” (ver.1.7 or newer), CUSTOM REGISTRATION/EDIT settings are also stored and read.