Thanks to Sw!tch !

Discussion in 'Sw!tch' started by amg99, Aug 9, 2014.

1. amg99

amg99 Active Member

We would like to thank Marco and Sw!tch, UP Technohub for a quick logic board and i/o board replacement of my partner's MBA 11".

We went there July 29th and the item is ready for pick up by August 7.

I inspected the unit for scratches and can I say that it was handled with care.

Thank you very much!

2. hitman_717

hitman_717 New Member

Thanks to Sw!tch Technohub for the Full replacement of my Ipad Mini last 07/21/2014.

Service was smooth and the replacement unit was working perfect.

3. enuhski

enuhski Active Member

Thank you, Switch marquee mall for the efficient and professional handling of my defective MBA 11" :D