Store that already has the 2017 models?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by jintal, Jun 17, 2017.

1. ronjet

ronjet Well-Known Member

Thanks. :) That's 10k discount. I'll call the store later and hope they have the 512GB in space gray.

2. iratabunan

iratabunan New Member

I think they have the space grey. But try calling them first just to be sure. I'm planning on buying too. But I might buy in the US because of the back to school promo, free beats headphones and the price is cheaper compared to the prices here around ~92k incl sales tax.

ronjet likes this.
  3. ronjet

ronjet Well-Known Member

Yeah, much better if you can get it there. Here, I'll be happy with a 10% discount. :) Thanks for the tip. :)

iratabunan likes this.
  4. ronjet

ronjet Well-Known Member

Negative on the electroworld discount. :( Their MoA branch can give less 2k plus jbl speaker. Their other branch can give max 4,990 discount with either variant. Some branch still do not have the 2017 model.

5. wuyckie

wuyckie Member

Do you receive Apple keyboard with numpad wireless?

6. lennytan

lennytan Member

yup, it came with the apple keyboard and mouse. (keyboard only without the numpad). I havent used it, since I want the razer mouse and keyboard :)

7. Edelheid

Edelheid Well-Known Member

Anybody knows of a reputable store that actively sells the new Space Grey MacBook Pro 13-inch w/ Touch Bar (Mid-2017)? I tried iStudio, but they, unfortunately, have a waiting time of a month or so for seemingly everything outside the default configurations as seen on Apple's website. No response whatsoever from both BTB and PMC.

I just need something close to the default configuration of 3.1GHz Processor & 512GB Storage; but instead of the default 8GB RAM that it comes with, I need 16GB RAM.

8. gravija_flare

gravija_flare Active Member

for any non-default mac configurations, i believe you can only get them online via the apple ph website, or via resellers/stores that will also get it from the same website (but can be from other regions if they have the means to ship it)

some retail stores in the us or hk may have non-default config macbooks, but i think they will only have the fully maxed out configurations i.e. i7 cpu, 16gb ram, 512gb/1tb ssd in space gray

Edelheid likes this.
  9. Edelheid

Edelheid Well-Known Member

Thank you! I appreciate the info. I can't go without upgrading to at least 16GB memory, after all, so built-to-order it is. Beyond the Box responded earlier today.

10. dingjana

dingjana Member

To those in Toronto, I get a discount for all my Apple purchases (except accessories). For example, the most basic latest MB Pro no touchbar is $1729 before taxes, I can buy it for $1625 before taxes. Let me know if you're looking to purchase and am happy to share my discount. :)