Smart iPhone 7/7 Plus

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPod Touch' started by ann jersey, Oct 28, 2016.

1. jetan

jetan PhilMUG Addict Member

WALA.

infiniteloop likes this.
  2. Juicecasmot

Juicecasmot New Member

There's a 0% 24 month installment option for citibank cardholders.

Attached Files:

3. Fervish

Fervish Active Member

Anyone who recently acquired an iPhone 7/7+ with any Smart plan if they still require the 3-5 months advance payment? Thanks

4. jetan

jetan PhilMUG Addict Member

the best is still to apply if you're out of contract already. my line is due next month.

5. Juicecasmot

Juicecasmot New Member

My current contract is up to March 27, 2017. I called the smart hotline last Nov 10 and asked the earliest time I can recontract to get the iphone 7. CS told me earliest I can recontract without paying early term is 3 months before contract's end, supposed to be Dec 27, 2016. Last Nov 25, I was in Robinson's Magnolia and tried again to check if I can recontract. I walked out with a 128gb jet black 7. I was told that you can try to recontract 6 months before your contract's end. I guess it depends on your account standing.

6. missilemission

super bulok service nila dito sa iloilo, was suppose to upgrade my plan with them, passed all reuirements, no updates whatsoever as regards to the status. then i bought an openline handset ip7+ and went to them to cancel and dun pa lang sinabi na approved na pala... dismayado talaga ako

7. s2pid_kid

s2pid_kid Member

Did anyone notice the price increase for all their cash out?

@missilemission which branch did you go SM Delgado or SM City Iloilo?