Smart iPhone 7/7 Plus

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPod Touch' started by ann jersey, Oct 28, 2016.

1. rzor

rzor New Member

I'm still waiting for mine. I applied on Nov. 6 and current status is Awaiting Payment, which I already paid with my credit card. It's taking too long. Anyway, I hope you get yours soon.

2. jetan

jetan PhilMUG Addict Member

dropped by SMART earlier to check their demo unit if it's HK or SG. Well it's SG looks like the permit they got from NTC is this model. as for the HK unit maybe that's for the next wave and still awaiting permit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. shadowthegreat

shadowthegreat New Member

Hi! I'm a noob but what's the difference between the one from SG vs the one from HK?

And anyone here recrontracted from the unli data plan? I wasn't planning to recontract but since my phone got broken, I might as well get a new phone via retention.

Which is the better deal? Giga Plan 1999 or the 2499?

4. guwapito

guwapito Well-Known Member

I applied for recontract last nov 10, got a call on the 12th paid that day online, confirmed payment last monday and payment confirmed yesterday. Every step, i call the hotline for an update. I hope they get the unit delivered this week

5. Dekra

Dekra PhilMUG Addict Member

^ I'm also waiting for my Jet Black this week! :D

6. mongkee

mongkee Well-Known Member

7. Kiko

Kiko Well-Known Member

Will return my note 7 and have it replaced with an iphone. I probably just sell it coz prefer android.

8. jetan

recontracting your unlidata plan will be replaced with new plans. better keep your old plan since is a valuable commodity. get a new plan instead.

9. OwlAlpha26

OwlAlpha26 Member

I kept my iphone plan 2k and retain my unlidata via retention program.

10. jetan

they will force you to switch even on recontracting starting this year.

11. mongkee

mongkee Well-Known Member

I've managed to keep my really old unildata Plan 1500 until now by acquiring Smart-locked units from other subs. I really can't afford to let go of my unlidata plan since I use it heavily for personal hotspot on my other devices.

But Smart's new Giga Plan is a good option specially if you opt to subscribe to the SIM/line-only option which will give you twice the data allowance in exchange for not getting a unit. The Giga 1499 plan gives you 18GB of data on top of the 60 mins calls and unlitext to all networks. If I had to switch plans and let go of my old unlidata plan, this is where I'd probably end up

jetan likes this.
  12. jetan

Plan 2999 whopping 36GB LOL. still ABS of 2.5K is still better no calls or sms lang.

13. wulf

wulf Well-Known Member

woohoo! got mine today! called for retention Nov9, not knowing the official release on Nov11.
    surprised they delivered this soon, thought i was too late to the party :D

Lakbay888 likes this.
  14. rzor

rzor New Member

Good for you. I envy you somehow :DWhat color and capacity did you get?

wulf likes this.
  15. wulf

wulf Well-Known Member

just the base 32gig, avoided any cash out. matte black, tempted by the new jet black but upon checking feedback, apparently it's a scratch magnet.
    happy household, everyone gets an upgrade. ip6 gets handed down, ipSE gets handed down, ip5s gets handed down.....

Pupkin likes this.
  16. Dekra

Dekra PhilMUG Addict Member

Getting mine tomorrow! Ran out of Jet Black, so I'll settle for Matte.

17. shale_slate

shale_slate Member

I am really dissatisfied with Smart lately because of my retention but I decided to stay. I pre-ordered on 11/7. Status remained on Application for approval until I got a call on 11/15. I callled several times before 11/15 and was told several times my retention request and plan upgrade to Giga 2999 were approved. The rep who called me on 11/15 told me they need to cancel my order coz I need to submit either ITR or COE for my application to push through. Submitted CC SOA when I first applied. Had to ask for manager who was helpful so I decided to just keep the plan and re-order. Now it's for delivery already. Hope to get the phone today.

18. guwapito

guwapito Well-Known Member

i got my unit today, apparently they have been trying to deliver it for 2 days already but i haven't heard a knock or a call from the courier, oh well, it's nice that it only took a week tops from application to delivery, including the 2 days delay

good work, Smart!

which makes me think, are there more supplies now or not many people placed their orders?

19. shale_slate

shale_slate Member

Got mine today. 128GB Jet Black.

20. wingatu

wingatu Member

Smart Enterprise Plan
    [​IMG]