Service that will add another hard drive to my Mac desktop?

Discussion in 'Third-party Accessories' started by porkplan, Nov 14, 2014.

1. porkplan

porkplan New Member

I want to add a second hard drive to my mid 2011 21.5 inch Mac. Is it something that I can do at home? If not, where can I find service that would do it for me? Preferably the one that's not expensive. I asked Ynzal and they charge 1.5k for it. If there's a cheaper one that you guys know please tell me.

Thank you!

2. alfa

alfa Member

I added a second SSD to my 2011 27" mac. I bought the HD elsewhere and had it installed by IFIXIT in Kapitolyo. Cost me less than P2,500. Got it after half a day. Totally worth it.
    They don't have the cables and CADDIE so you have to buy your own