Samsung Galaxy S8

Discussion in 'Third party hardware, software and accessories' started by gestapo, Feb 24, 2017.

1. ice

ice PhilMUG Addict Member

It's only available in 14 countries...

So your device supports it, but it's not available in your country.

2. red_manila

red_manila Member

Pretty bummed that my S8+ is having the moisture detected in the charging/usb port bug which, I noticed, started when I installed the last update (the one that enables hiding the nav bar). The error even prevents me from charging the phone sometimes. I've never dunked the phone in, nor introduced it to, water. Hope this is just a software thing, and will be fixed by the next update.

3. oj88

oj88 Well-Known Member

I installed the update and I never ever got that notification.

Like you, I've never submerged it underwater. Though, I've used it in a drizzle twice.

4. red_manila

red_manila Member

Must not be the update, then. I've even left the phone at home and "left it to dry" for 2 days and the error message still comes on out of nowhere. But hey, knowing that not all who updated gets this error probably means I'm due for a visit with the service center.

5. thinman

thinman Member

Got my new S8+ last friday from Smart. Was surprise and glad about the reduced cash out from 6k to 4k