Rain Design Products in the Philippines?

Discussion in 'Third-party Accessories' started by danceintherain, Apr 17, 2017.

1. danceintherain

danceintherain New Member

I'm seriously considering getting a rain design stand for my mom in the philippines. However, I noticed that most of their stands, especially the boxes used to package them, is kind of huge as seen in this youtube video:

So buying this thing in the united states to deliver it to my parents in the philippines is really going to inconvenience the person carrying it since luggage space is a premium. I checked lazada and PowerMac and they don't seem to have it, so I'm wondering if there's other stores out there in the philippines that might have it in stock that I don't know about.

Worst case scenario is just going with plan A of buying the thing over here and having my brother lug the thing with him all the way over there.

2. cybersniper

cybersniper Well-Known Member

^Does it really have to be an M-Stand? - if not, there are lots of options locally.

3. neldeles

neldeles Member

Have never seen this locally. I have one, and I had my friend bring it over. Took up half his luggage space. :p

But they do have alternatives in Power Mac/ Beyond the Box. I saw the HiRise just the other day.