PowerMac Replacement Units

Discussion in 'Power Mac Center' started by Chrisma Salut, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Chrisma Salut

Chrisma Salut New Member

Hi Guys,

I just got my iPhone last Friday at PowerMac Circuit Lane and it started to malfunction the following day. It has no sound at all unless I put my headphones. I went to SM Aura service center and the engineer advised that it had multiple hardware issues and they replaced it with a new unit. As per the staff, their replacement units are brand new from Apple Singapore. Can anyone here confirm if the replacement units are indeed brandnew and not refurbished?

Thank you in advance

2. xetra_dax

xetra_dax Member

It depends sir, if the unit is still on production you can assure to grab a new item. However if the item is already EoL, you will receive a refurbished only (as informed to me by PMC and Apple CS)