Pokémon GO

Discussion in 'General iOS' started by jmkerr12, Jul 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. kinse_44

kinse_44 Well-Known Member

Baby Pokémons, Pikachus wearing Santa hats, new Pokémon sightings & nearby feature, and a new Xmas themed startup screen.. uhh that's it? I hope Niantic still has something else in store for us this Christmas. I've stocked up on Pidgeys for the bonuses, and I'm also looking forward to special Pokémon spawns.

2. Dekra

Dekra PhilMUG Addict Member

Well,well,well
    IMG_7482.JPG
    IMG_7483.JPG

3. bhoyetjumpay

bhoyetjumpay Well-Known Member

pokémon go for apple watch now available :)

4. mongkee

mongkee Active Member

Tried it just now... it displays the status of your current incubated egg. If more than one, the one nearest to hatch is displayed. The other screen shows the list of eggs you have incubating

As for notifications, it'll let you know when a Pokemon has appeared and if you are within range of a pokestop. I havent figured out how to catch a pokemon on the watch, if it is possible at all. But i did manage to get items from a pokestop from the watch itself

For know, i think i still prefer playing on the phone itself but the AW app could also prove useful if a rare pokemon appears while you're not playing on your phone and you still get notified on your AW

bhoyetjumpay likes this.
  5. jetan

jetan PhilMUG Addict Member

[​IMG]

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Jsnc likes this.
  6. mongkee

mongkee Active Member

In the last 2 weeks, I hatched Pichu (5km, already have 3), Smoochum (10km), Iggybuff (cant remember, 5km i think) and latest is Elekid (10km). but I have this funny feeling i'm the only one left playing... :p

7. Edelheid

Edelheid Active Member

...don't think I touched this game since end of August...

Actually downloaded it last month in hopes of reigniting the fire, but to my dismay the app is now gathering cobwebs. It's sitting right next to Super Mario Run, but it never ever takes the place of my foreground unless it's been pressed by mistake. Never voluntarily.

Good on those who are still enjoying the game, though.