Pokémon GO

Discussion in 'General iOS' started by jmkerr12, Jul 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ice

ice Well-Known Member

2. Edelheid

Edelheid Active Member

Gyarados is a lucky find! Charizard, Gyarados, and Machamp are the ones I never managed to find in the wild. I burned through 1,200 Magikarp candies total to get my proper Gyarados as the first two had Twister. :mad:
    That's really lucky. I've only ever gotten one 10km egg since August 6... I've been thinking of getting eight other incubators just to hatch all my 5km eggs at once and hopefully get lucky at another 10km egg. It might also a good idea for the sake of gathering more stardusts. :unsure:

DarkHalf likes this.
  3. Dekra

Dekra PhilMUG Addict Member

Yey! I can go home now
    29766478471_34dcf89f78_o.png

Sheryl. likes this.
  4. yehey9

yehey9 Active Member

well i guess its not a secret anymore, too many people on Pearl Drive ortigas na. Dratini and Dragonair spawn point. around 6-9PM. Also have a lot of Magikarps, slowpokes and psyducks. Just go where there's a lot of people, when they start to walk, follow them. Super dameng tao.

5. putakti

putakti Active Member

The hype died down..

6. mongkee

mongkee Active Member

Yeah. Either the players have caught almost all of them, decided to use a cheat of some kind or simply got frustrated and all of which resulted in them not playing as much as they used to or entirely have stopped playing

I've caught 132 so far but have yet to catch the really big ones so still playing but not as aggressively as before. As for the regional ones, I think those are gonna be the ones that will keep the app installed on my phone in case I get bored and stop playing altogether

Niantic ought to roll out the update with new Pokemons really soon or they're gonna end up dead in the water with something that started really well for them

7. suavecito

suavecito Well-Known Member

Dec ive heard. That's why im keeping all the Eevies that i could find.

8. putakti

putakti Active Member

I cannot say I'm guilty of botting but this is the only reason I am still interested on Pokemon Go. The bot script is created using Python and the hell I'm learning from it. I still have the app and currently running Pokemon Go Map targeting or covering the whole Singapore. The community is great and you will learn a lot of things like protobuff and python environment. Aside from any other things wala ng interesting sa Pokemon Go.

They should stick sa random battles like in Pokemon series from Gameboy. The gym mechanics suck and should stick on turn-based.

9. putakti

putakti Active Member

"That's powerful when you see a black man bulletproof and unafraid" - from Luke Cage

10. Sheryl.

Sheryl. Active Member

Tried playing in Julia Vargas as suggested but seems like a lot less people are playing. Didn't get anything special last night.

11. mongkee

mongkee Active Member

And due to the lower number of players, it seems Niantic is starting to be "generous" in handing out rare ones. My level 3 co-worker got a Lapras, Raichu and some other uncommon ones all in one night at Ocean Park. Then just a few days later she hatched a Snorlax from a 10km egg

You could imagine the shock and frustration from us "veteran" catchers here at work :D

12. iDarwin

iDarwin Member

I am still playing and really the goal for now is to complete the POKEDEX. I really hope the change the mechanics of the Gym and allow random fight mode with peers.

13. putakti

putakti Active Member

14. kinse_44

kinse_44 Well-Known Member

I caught a Snorlax here at UN Avenue today but it has low IV. Oh well. At least it gave me Snorlax candies.

By the way, does the Go Radar app still work?

15. mongkee

mongkee Active Member

You caught that around noon right? I saw that too on my Go Radar so apparently it still works. I was here in Harrison Plaza when Snorlax appeared but I wouldn't have made it because of the traffic along Roxas Boulevard

This seems to be the trend nowadays, the really rare ones appear more often but have low IVs. Last Sunday around 8PM a friend of mine caught a Lapras at Manila Ocean Park with just a 300+ CP

16. kinse_44

kinse_44 Well-Known Member

That's right.

17. bhoyetjumpay

bhoyetjumpay Well-Known Member

two weeks ago, i was able to catch all available (141) pokemon in the philippines. :)

18. mongkee

mongkee Active Member

I'm at 140. Still missing Aerodactyl :whistle:

19. chocoholicmom

chocoholicmom Member

20. DarkHalf

DarkHalf Active Member

Are there any Valorians here who reside or work in San Juan City? I've formed a group for gym raids, need more teammates. :)