Pocket Wifi Devices (m

Discussion in 'Other hardware discussions' started by rflores, Nov 21, 2013.

1. hungryalien

hungryalien Active Member

the huawei e589 is around php7k na lang i think from a high of 9k back then.

2. MacLex

MacLex Member

I'm planning to get this one from SUN. May I know your experienced when using this e5220 from SUN?

I have ZTE MF60 from SmartBro plan 599 got it just last Oct 6 with almost consistent speed of 5mbps with 3G signal, but after 2 months of used and after paying my 2nd bill at exactly Dec 6, it started to slow down and most of the time it was unusable anymore with below 1mbps most of the time until now! I tried it in different location within areas of Makati, Manila, Cavite, Las Piñas, but still too slow had the same problem. I even tried prepaid sim but still not working. But Smart Center peeps said that my unit was working fine after 1-week of testing and troubleshooting. So I asked them to just terminate my 2-year contract and it is on processing now because they said they cannot find any solution to that problem and they don't know why is that happening to my unit.

TIA! Merry Christmas to all PhilMUG member!

3. Ravenmd

Ravenmd Member

Hi. Can anyone compare the e5372 with the e5776? Tia

4. Ejaxene

Ejaxene Well-Known Member

5. Ravenmd

Ravenmd Member

6. fanman

fanman Member

Guys please suggest a pocket wifi i can use in the US. Where to buy and how much? I will just buy a sim there so maybe unlocked unit is what i need? Any tried and tested brand and models? Thank you.

7. hokage6

hokage6 Member

Hi! Im planning to buy LTE pocket wifi from either Globe/Smart can anyone suggest a model? I prefer ones that can be easily unlocked.

8. sohcboy

sohcboy Member

Hi Sir,

Any feedback? I'm also in search for a LTE pocket wifi to used during our US Vacation this March. Thanks

9. iSk8er

iSk8er Member

Are the 3g pocket wifi's of CDR King reliable? :)

10. iSk8er

iSk8er Member

Any recommendable shops/stores/online stores where i can buy a Huawei e5372 here in manila? Thanks in advance. :)

11. ishg

ishg I'm female!
    Staff Member

^Physical store: Abacus in V-Mall, Greenhills.
    Online store: CMK Cellphones

12. iSk8er

iSk8er Member

Thanks ishg. :)

13. oaba09

oaba09 Member

Check out hotgadgets at olx. They offer the cheapest prices.

14. iSk8er

iSk8er Member

Just bought a huawei e5377. Automatic nmn yung configuration nya ng settings right? Wala na ba ako dapat ayusin sa settings para ma fully utilized ko ang LTE capabilities nito? Pagnasa iphone kasi yung sim ko, nasa 19mbps ang speed ko, pero kapag nasa huawei e5377 na sya e 0.90mbps lang. Under one location ko lang yung ginawa. [​IMG]

15. godivachoc

godivachoc Active Member

Hi guys!

I'm wondering if someone has an idea which is the best PREPAID broadband sim that I should use with my iPad cellular? :) I'll be using it around UST area... some parts of the hospital don't have signal at all for Globe... primarily choosing between SUN or SMART.

16. iAmMichael05

iAmMichael05 Member

Many are saying that if you plan to use smart as your internet provider, you should buy the standard prepaid sim not the smart bro prepaid sim. Because they said that the standard smart prepaid sim offers faster and reliable service compared to the smart bro sim. I just don't know if this is true or not

17. ginomatic

ginomatic Member