OS 10.11.4 Update Available now

Discussion in 'El Capitan (10.11)' started by Nino, Mar 22, 2016.

1. cybersniper

cybersniper Well-Known Member

You asked for 10.11.4, didn't you?

combo = complete.

previous one was 10.11.3.... which you can skip (coming from 10.11 / 10.11.1 / 10.11.2) because it's a combo update.

you might be looking for 10.11 ?

2. francisian

francisian Well-Known Member

is there a problem with airdrop with this version? my rmbp can detect via airdrop my ipad and iphone but it wont detect another rmbp. ano solution to this?

3. Shinahashirome

try loggin out, restarting, then logging in again to your icloud account. it usually works

4. panis

panis Well-Known Member

Recently, my MBA has been having problems with running my ppt presentations when connected to the LCD projector. I haven't experienced this before. Anybody else experiencing this? Has it got something to do with the OS update? I am on El Capitan 10.11.4