Official: Discount Coupon for Philmug Members

Discussion in 'Beyond The Box' started by To the Summit, Mar 7, 2017.

1. guwapito

guwapito Well-Known Member

i have one of those too :) and like you guys wasn't able to use it.

2. jmkerr12

jmkerr12 Member

Hey guys, does BTB have a special pricing (greater than SRP) when computing philmug discount?

3. mongkee

mongkee PhilMUG Addict Member

It's been some time since I purchased anything from BTB mainly because of the new mechanics of availing a PhilMUG discount. While I have nothing against BTB for implementing such to ensure the protection of their business, the extra effort of availing a discount coupon has been a detriment for me to buy from their stores specially on impulse like accessories

Perhaps if I'll be buying something bigger soon, like an iPhone or Mac, that's when I'll gladly go thru the hoops of getting a discount coupon

jomsjoms likes this.
  4. Stivo

Stivo Member

that's what i've been doing previously... send an email and ask for special pricing for philmug. they will reply and tell you the branch to pick up. i personally find it very convenient.

maricris_sn likes this.
  5. ygee

ygee Member

Just heard bout this new process this weekend. Thanks BTB for still giving us this discount privilege :)

6. Pupkin

Pupkin Well-Known Member

Never once i was able to purchase any Apple products from BTB.
    When ever i sent an email to reserve something they never replied.
    I still tried coming personally to their floor shop to inquire and ask for a Philmug member discount if there’s really any? They always decline and somehow leave me uncomfortable.
    Shees! To think I bought a lot of Apple trough the years . Pencil, iPad, iPad Pro, Macbook,Apple Watches, Apple TVs, Airports, Airpods, Cases, Cables etc.,
    Good thing iStudio was always there, They even gave me a “suki” discount that i never asked for. :)

7. ronnel0918

ronnel0918 PhilMUG Addict Member

Hi guys, can't find the appropriate thread for this but will still ask here. Does BTB still sell the 2016 variants of MacBook/MacBook Pro?

8. enuhski

enuhski Active Member

Hi! Sent an email :)

9. ventan

ventan New Member

will there be a discount on iphone x? (not on the launch date)

10. enuhski

enuhski Active Member

hi! still no word from BTB about this. too bad, i'm planning to buy within the next 2 weeks sana. is there any other way BTB can be contacted? thank you.

11. shaft

shaft Well-Known Member

Hi, sent an email Dec 7 2017. Hoping for a reply (Coupon). thanks

12. vickymooch

vickymooch Member

Thanking BTB for the coupon. Finally got an Apple Watch Series 3. The watch bands I bought 6 months ago were very happy to be used now...:D:D:D

christianz30 likes this.
  13. christianz30

christianz30 Active Member

I asked them for the price quotes for the AW S3 as well.... I’m super tempted to get one rin but I told myself to spend for investments na lang T_T.... Their prices are soooo good and very tempting huhuhuhu

14. dasaint

dasaint PhilMUG Addict Member

I requested for a coupon I got it in 24 hours

15. vickymooch

vickymooch Member

Investment is always a good way to go...I though have hold-off for 6 months so I'm just rewarding myself and this is my Christmas gift to myself. :)

16. Ramel Esver

Ramel Esver New Member

Hi... where can i get the discount?? Planning to buy iphone x tomorrow at century mall thanks

17. number001

number001 Active Member

You need to email them: [email protected]
    Take note, the main office is from mon-friday (based on my experience).

18. loudsound

loudsound Well-Known Member

Thought of asking here, once I get to confirm my orders for Apple devices, I also send the email to [email protected] right? They seem to be getting a lot of emails nowadays since I haven't heard back from them since Thursday.

19. number001

number001 Active Member

I'm not sure if anyone from BTB is monitoring the forums anymore. Anyway it is still better to communicate with them directly through email or try facebook. You might want to allow two weeks lead time or you can email them everyday until they reply back.

In my case, I emailed them about an inquiry of an item availability and price. They replied back after 4 days (but to be fair, it was sandwiched on a weekend). After contemplating the purchase, I then replied back after 8-9 days after to confirm my order but they never replied back.

20. loudsound

loudsound Well-Known Member

Question on the usage of the coupon. When you say multiple times does it mean more than 1 single transaction?

I was in BTB Uptown Mall yesterday to get an iPhone 8+ and 5th generation iPad. Unfortunately, there are no stocks of the 8+ so we purchased the iPad first so that I can think if I'll just get the 8. When I returned in the night decided to get the iPhone 8, the lady in front of the cashier mentioned that it's only good for 1 transaction. So I ended not getting the iPhone 8 because I already used the coupon in getting the iPad. The coupon will still expire next Wednesday.

Can you give clarity on this?