Official: Discount Coupon for Philmug Members

Discussion in 'Beyond The Box' started by To the Summit, Mar 7, 2017.

1. viper2lt

viper2lt Well-Known Member

whatever to help your business sir Charles!

2. guwapito

guwapito Well-Known Member

now everything makes sense....

that is because staffs manually write them on invoices(?) and my best guess is that some of them do that even if the customer is not asking for the discount, hence, some staffs getting the extra cash.

3. Hero33

Hero33 Well-Known Member

Apple Wallet issued by HQ that expires! Para naman magamit at high tech. Katuwaan lang. I honestly don't know how to do it myself :D

4. AxleBon

AxleBon New Member

Oh my. Some people aren't really trustworthy nowadays... :(

5. Masa

Masa Member

Hi, Everyone!

Thank you for your overwhelming support to BTB and Boss Charles. I'm part of the new team that will continue to seek and implement new ways on how we can improve our engagement with PhilMUG members and all of our customers. We seek your patience as we try to sort things out and address some issues. Rest assured that we will update everyone here once we have cooked something new for our dearest PhilMUG members. :)

6. ignite

ignite Member

All the Apple products that my family is using came from BTB. I also wouldn't mind a paid membership as some of the items are due for an upgrade.

Thanks for the discounts Charlie.

7. cRane01

cRane01 New Member

Is this promo, still on-going? I just searched it accidentally while searching for buying a MacBook from Authorized seller and Grey Market, I think I'll go for BTB with this discount ;)

8. antski

antski Active Member

I agree! let's try to use the Apple Wallet in addition to the planned discount card.

9. ekacpuc

ekacpuc Member

Sir Charlie, would like to inquire on the MacBook Pro 2016, Price and payment scheme. Thank you

10. garybc

garybc Member

I just encountered a hiccup today... the thing I wanted to buy is not available in the branch I asked a voucher for. Yun pala isang difficulty with this... maybe mag-issue ng voucher without the branch (I mean blank yung branch) and then we can fill it out in the store where the item we want to buy is in stock? Just a suggestion. ✌

potpot2 likes this.
  11. arubeto

arubeto Member

that's weird as they have this in their post "Issuance of discount coupon is subject to stock availability." so they shouldn't have issued the voucher anyway. Regardless of the new process, I have always thought that before they confirm the pickup of the item, they have already coordinated with the branch to reserve the item for you, which by far has been my experience.

12. garybc

garybc Member

Hmmmm... probably my fault. First, I didn't actually reserve the item. I found the item near my place but I just found out about the voucher so I wasn't able to buy it. Then, I asked for a voucher for a Digital Walker near my place of work without checking first if they have the item that I want in stock. So, when I walked in to the store, the thing that I wanted wasn't available...

But, anyway, I still was able to buy what I wanted in the end - I asked for a voucher near my place and I just hoped that the item was still available.

Next time, I'll reserve the item first before I asked for a voucher. But, to make it a little more seamless, I still think that the branch should be blank so that we can take it anywhere we want or anywhere the item we want to buy is available...

13. jmprz

jmprz Member

Thank you Sir Charlie! Bought all my stuff from BTB.

14. cRane01

cRane01 New Member

Did you managed to use the voucher as a walkin customer? I already send an email yesterday, but I didn't receive any reply from BTB.

15. enki_

enki_ Member

Respect to BTB/DW guys. I must admit I'm worried of missing an item whenever i pass by BTB/DW (which I always do whenever i see one). The discount really attracts me to buying an item (may it be an impulse buy or what). I sure hope this will get refined.

btw, all my mac/apple stuff are from DW/BTB

#55 enki_, Mar 24, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  16. chikito

chikito Member

Thank You, Charlie, for all the support. I've bought all our family's Apple products from you for 15 years na ata. Thank You!

17. cholale

cholale Member

I also sent an email and didn't get any reply, i ended up buying to another APR because they gave 5% discount for cash

18. garybc

garybc Member

Hi. I wasn't exactly a walk-in kasi I already knew (or I hoped) that the item I wanted was available. Hope you got your email din...

19. pscolboy

pscolboy Member

Emailed them Thursday last week and sent a follow up email early Monday morning the weekend after. Finally got a reply later that afternoon when I sent them a message on their FB page. They're probably overwhelmed with emails. Too bad they're out of stock for the one that I wanted.

20. cRane01

cRane01 New Member

Thanks BTB! I commend Clara (from BTB) for helping me to get the item that I want.

Do expect a delayed response from them via email. If you need to follow-up, you can shoot them a message via FB as mentioned in the previous post.