macbook pro 13inches with touchbar

Discussion in 'AppleTalk' started by JayKrank24, Mar 17, 2017.

1. JayKrank24

JayKrank24 New Member

Where to buy one. Is the 256gb enough?

2. JayKrank24

JayKrank24 New Member

512gb are hard to find here!

3. Edelheid

Edelheid Active Member

Storage space will be decided by your overall usage. If you plan to use your computer for a long time, it'd be a good investment to max the storage. (y)

As for stocks availability, you can email sales[at]beyondthebox[dot]ph and ask them directly. If there aren't any stocks available anywhere, you can instead try asking them to order one for you. It will take a few weeks for your order to arrive, but if you're willing to wait that's a surefire way to get your desired machine. (I'm unable to confirm if they still honour order requests as it's been a while since my last one, but it wouldn't hurt to try. They're very approachable!)

JayKrank24 likes this.
  4. JayKrank24

JayKrank24 New Member

Im gonna use it for 3-5years if it'll last. I'll just use it for posting ads in the internet and sending emails. Im impatient looking for a 512gb. I hope they will reply soon.