Looking for keyboard for IPad 2

Discussion in 'iPad' started by tommyv, Nov 3, 2016.

1. tommyv

tommyv Member

Hi. Does anyone know where I can buy a keyboard for an IPad 2? It doesn't have to be brand new for as long as the item is in good condition. Thanks

2. cybersniper

cybersniper Well-Known Member

Get a Logitech K811 - it's a good keyboard.. you can switch between Macs and iDevices. I used to have on of these until I switched to mechanical keyboards.

3. julmercado

julmercado Member

4. h2obaby

h2obaby Member

The CD-R King bluetooth keyboard is actually good. I've had mine for more than 5 years and it's still running well.

5. tommyv

tommyv Member

Hi. Yes I'm interested. Would it be possible to send pics? How much are you selling it for?

6. tommyv

tommyv Member

Hi H2OBABY. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try going to a CD-R King later today.

7. tommyv

tommyv Member

Hi Jul. I'm sorry but I neglected to mention that I wanted a portable keyboard for the IPad. I googled your Filco mechanical keyboard and it looks like it's for a desktop. Let me know if your keyboard is portable.

8. tommyv

tommyv Member

Hi Cybersniper. Will look into the Logitech. I failed to mention that I wanted a portable keyboard. Is the Logitech portables?

9. cybersniper

cybersniper Well-Known Member

10. tommyv

tommyv Member

Got it and will check it out. Thanks for the recommendation.

11. vrl29

vrl29 Member

you may also want to see this article from thewirecutter regarding best bluetooth keyboards.

I got one of their recommendations (logitech k480). but from your needs it seems that the k380 or k780 would be better.