iPod Nano (1st gen) Worldwide replacement program

Discussion in 'Non-iOS iPods' started by splukutum, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Jsnc

Jsnc Active Member

If it is due to heating, that is the main reason why there is a replacement program.

BAWAL ang text speak dito.

2. ice

ice Well-Known Member

3. sugarcult_00200

sugarcult_00200 New Member

So its okay kahit napalitan n ung battery. pinarepair ko po kasi to. sorry po for my text.

4. Jsnc

Jsnc Active Member

No problem even with replaced battery.

5. sugarcult_00200

help po sir! sabi po kc ng aasp sa alabang sa festival mall. hnd daw nila pinapalitan ung ipod nano pag nareplace na ung battery! suggest naman po pano po gagawin ko sir

6. sbuckspodium

sbuckspodium Member

Call the apple get a case number then bring it to a different store and give them the case number you got from calling apple... Can't post the number since i'm not at my desktop to search and paste...

7. Jsnc

Jsnc Active Member

Festival mall? Power Mac ba yan? Most people here don't recommend going to power Mac. Try technoholics. They have a branch in Bf Parañaque, I think? Scroll the older posts here for the address.

And I am sure that the replaced battery is of no issue because I had mine approved even with a replaced battery in my 1st gen nano.

8. sugarcult_00200

yes sir! ung employee don kasi don sabi hindi daw pwedeng palitan.. salamat sa info sir open pa naman hanggang ngaun un d ba.

9. Jsnc

Jsnc Active Member

yup, the replacement program is still ongoing.

10. sugarcult_00200

sir Techoholics says my ipod has been rejected from apple! is there anyway that i can replace it? battery lang talaga pinalitan ko don

11. sycthe00

sycthe00 New Member

Philmuggers Good PM. Just want to ask some advice in my case. I have a 1st gen nano and nkalock lang sya, kasi natanggal na yung HOLD/UNHOLD button (sa taas) and naiwan lang syang nka hold. Nagana pa siya (charging, connecting in iTunes). Thank you in advance.

12. redvin

redvin Member

Brought my nano to Technoholics yesterday.. Hopefully, ill have the replacement in 2 weeks :fingers crossed: :)

13. redvin

redvin Member

Just received a call from technoholics that the replacement is available for pick-up. Now thats what I call superb service!! 9 days and the new nano is here!! Thanks technoholics

14. abielbad

abielbad Member

Could I know where is Technoholics located at? What other establishments are accepting the replacement?

15. redvin

redvin Member

Presidents ave in bf pque. Back read this thread and you'll see the exact address.

16. crabmeat

crabmeat Member

Sorry for reviving this but I found my old black 1st Generation iPod Nano recently. But it's battery is bloated :( So I came across this program and tried my serial number on the Apple Support page, this is what is says: This serial number has already been submitted for this program. If you know you have not previously submitted this serial number for this program, please contact us.

How can that be possible? I have the unit with that serial number with me right now. How could it have been submitted? Can I possibly have a replacement?

17. mark_17

mark_17 Active Member

email apple... i'm pretty sure there will be an investigation.

18. crabmeat

crabmeat Member

The support page only offered to have it delivered to their service center or schedule a call. >.<

19. rflores

rflores Active Member

Anyone who knows whether an iPod Nano which has a bleeding screen gets replaced?

20. mark_17

mark_17 Active Member

just FYI, Apple run out of 6th gen units as replacement... they are now replacing the 1st gen with 7th gen nano.