ipod classic repair

Discussion in 'Non-iOS iPods' started by Airmaxone, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Airmaxone

Airmaxone Active Member

Hi my ipod is not able to charge or get recognized by my mac. This all started when I was still connecting my ipod to my toyota scion. The toyota scion has a cable that connects my ipod to a port inside the car. One time I disconnected the cable and there was a part of the ipod that came out. Since then I was having problems recharging my ipod. I live here in the US and the cost of repair for the ipod is expensive. Is there a shop in Greenhills that repairs this?

2. Jsnc

Jsnc Active Member

The go to shop for Philmug users is Burn & Jhoy, located in Missouri Lane, Theater Mall, in Greenhills.

chris2x likes this.
  3. Cmmig

Cmmig Well-Known Member

Here's the number 0915 266 8972

4. Airmaxone

Airmaxone Active Member

5. viper2lt

viper2lt Well-Known Member

sorry for hijacking this thread. i'm currently having problems with my ipod classic. got this 2nd hand around 4 years ago. i have replaced the hd and battery 2 years ago. i've been having problems with this since last week. sometimes it skips songs or cues the next song, pause then skip sometimea a few songs. i don't shuffle songs.

i have tried restoring it then the real problems started.
    1. the ipod keeps resetting.
    2. if it does not reset, the song i put in it do not appear in the ipod but when i connect it to itunes, the songs are in the ipod.
    3. tried to erase the ipod as suggested by some and via the disk utility but it says failed to erase, no permission something.
    4. tried to mount the ipod again but this time its not mounting.

i want to try and restore it first before i bring it to burn and jhoy. they have no hard disk available for the ipod yet.

thanks