Iphone6s + bluetooth is activated even its new and never set up.

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPod Touch' started by se sie, Dec 24, 2016.

1. se sie

se sie New Member

image.jpg i have concern my new iphone 6s+ is not yet set up but the bluetooth is open already. is this normal to plus uni? but my previous bought 6s is not like that.

Attached Files:

2. fcdiesta

fcdiesta Well-Known Member

What is the iOS version installed? As far as I know, iOS 10 has Bluetooth turned on automatically after installation.

3. se sie

se sie New Member

yup its ios 10 but not the latest version.but its newly acquired unit and just about to set up the phone.

4. Fervish

Fervish Active Member

Try checking your serial number at Apple website. If the unit is new then the warranty date will speak for itself.