iPhone repair shop, do we have it here?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPod Touch' started by superpapermario, Jul 20, 2008.

1. 4p0se

4p0se Well-Known Member

Good morning Burn, U2 IC ata problema ng iphone 6 ko.

2. ll_esquivias

ll_esquivias Well-Known Member

glass is 1K; for home button, its unreplacable; we can try replace the home button flex

3. ll_esquivias

4500 with labor; original 6sPlus LCD;

4. ll_esquivias

replacing the U2 IC PhilMug price Php 1500; make sure you inform your from Philmug to Jhoy

mauwrr likes this.
  5. marcevan

marcevan New Member

Hi ung pinapalit nyo po bang battery is generic or china brand?

How much for the iPhone 5s and iPhone 6 battery replacement?

Thank you so much!

6. GeeIngrid

GeeIngrid New Member

How much po ang repair ng iPhone 6s+ cellular antenna?

7. Charm00

Charm00 New Member

Yung glass po mgkano?

8. docjbr

docjbr PhilMUG Addict Member

Once water seeps in sa motherboard, is your iPhone just left as paper weight? My wife unfortunately had the bottom half of her phone submerged in water. I've shown it to Power Mac and a couple of freelance repair guys in Festival Mall, all of them said it's beyond repair, and water seeped into the motherboard, and there is nothing they can do. Do I still have options except using it aside from a display that won't turn on? :ROFLMAO:

9. ll_esquivias

normally if the unit was exposed to any liquid material pede po masira kaagad particularly if you charge the unit; the electricity running on the logic board at times causes some resistors or capacitors to burn; you can dropby the shop as another option

10. 4p0se

4p0se Well-Known Member

Burn you got pm

11. kahteh0408

kahteh0408 New Member

Where is your shop located? Do you fix power ic problem?

12. cdicasiano

cdicasiano New Member

Hi Sir, how much for glass replacement sa iPad mini 2? Lcd and touch still work. Thank you!

13. belanonymous

belanonymous New Member

Hello po, how much po parepair ng greyed out wifi and bluetooth? Can you please quote both for repair only and replacement if applicable? thanks!

14. mree

mree Well-Known Member

I finally had my iPhone 7 glass replaced. I went to Burn’s shop yesterday. I’m happy since glass lang nasira hindi yung LCD so I’m still using the same iPhone 7 LCD kaya super linaw pa din. Parang hindi nabasag yung phone ko at all. It also took less than an hour to repair. It was also amusing to watch how they did the repair. I recommend going to Burn’s shop.

The only thing that’s disappointing with the repair is, yung guy na nag ayos ng phone ko hindi ganun ka delicate maghawak ng phone. Nagasgasan niya actually yung phone ko sa baba na nilalagyan ng screw, sa left side. I let it slide na lang kasi as if naman may gagawin sila about it. Baka sabihin pa na ang liit lang ng scratch. Pero black kasi phone ko so OC ako sa phone kaya nahahalata ko kasi may silver part na na nakikita. Even the way he handed me my phone back, yung tipong ipapatong lang niya sa desk na hindi naman smooth ang surface. I think they should treat the phones as if they are trying to sell them to the most OC customer. Most people put cases on their phones para ma prevent ang scratches and para mataas pa din resale value.

Anyway, my friend also had her iPhone 5C battery replaced the same day. Mabilis lang din ang repair.

15. jphilip

jphilip New Member

Magkano paayus ng rear camera ng 5s? Black screen nalang kasi siya eh. Front Camera is working.

16. Technobilder

Technobilder Member

NO RECOOENDATION FOR MSI-ECS in Cebu City !!

My MacBook has a bloated battery but is way out of warranty.
    I asked them on may 31 by email if the can replace the battery and was quoted this:
    image001.png

I didnt see the terms and conditions pt. 2 - but my email with asking was send May 31 and their answer is May31 too - so this is ridiculus !

Ok, from the statement that its 11.500 plus labour if Im qualified I went to their branch to have my MacBook checked - that was already in June - the technician told me that Im qualified and so I signed a collection order - they told me item is in stock and I started waiting - as they told me to txt me when I can bring in my MacBook for the exchange.
    Yesterday now I asked about the status for this - and instead of telling me a date they send me 2 quotations for my repair - one telling me the Stock price again and the 2nd telling me the new exchange price of now 24.357 plus labour - ending up to 27.280php !

So I asked them to sort this out as my first quotation was for 11.500 only - and their answer was just pt.2 of the terms and conditions - LOL

Maybe they noticed that Im american when I was at their branch ?

I just told them now - that Apples official price is just 199$ plus Tax - and that I will inform Apple about this case - dont think that a company that is doing this kind of business by scamming customers shouldnt be allowed to be "official partner" of Apple !

17. franz3x8

franz3x8 Member

hmmm that is shady try to clear things out first and see what happens, if they still insist the new quotation get your macbook and bring it to Power Mac Center Cebu and show them the official qoutation from apple i am 100% they will acknowledge the official qoutation that apple gave you. if MSI didn't changed their minds report it to apple right away.

18. blastme33

blastme33 New Member

Hello!, my iphone 6s keeps losing cellphone signal. I have checked this against another phone with the same provider and yet, the signal cannot be searched. Checked other sims and tried them, all sims show the same problem. Does anyone know of any shop that repairs this problem? I no longer have an apple warranty.

19. Fervish

Fervish Active Member

Hi! Have you tried restoring your iPhone via iTunes?

20. blastme33

blastme33 New Member

Hi Fervish,

Yes, restored cleanly. Unfortunately, problem still occurs. Tested with both Smart and Globe but same results.