iPhone 6 Full Coverage Tempered Glass Screen Protection Pictures

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPod Touch' started by magnus, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Jacobson

Jacobson New Member

slightly off topic, pero ano magandang tempered glass for iphone 5s? chineck ko gearupshop pero for iphone 6/6+ lang ata meron sila.

2. cHerywinkLe

cHerywinkLe New Member

anyone here who already tried moshi iVisor tempered glass? ok ba? i got a momax a few months back pero nagchip and crack na. looking for a replacement na edge to edge pa rin :)

3. RHAMbutan

RHAMbutan New Member

Currently using this moshi i visor glass since my iphone came out from the box.. So far so good naman.. Pero the price, quite pricey. Costs 1800php for the iphone 6s plus sa switch marquee mall. Been using it for 5 months now.. And considering the abuse it gets from my everyday usage, it handles pretty well. It has one crack though on the lower left side of my tempered glass. Not sure what happened, never dropped my phone ever since. One downside though is it only uses adhesives on the sides of the tempered glass and not on the screen itself.. The tempered glass doesnt adhere on the screen (where the display is) itself thus making the touch sensitive a bit off.. But not that very noticeable. You can search the tempered glass sa youtube. I am now considering replacing my fullframe tempered glass to coolreall but im not sure if gearupshop still sells it.

Attached Files:

4. Fervish

Fervish Active Member

GearUp still sells it. I just ordered two and was delivered yesterday.

5. mojacko

mojacko Member

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good tempered glass screen protector for 6s. I bought Spigen since ok naman sya dati sa 5s ko pero this time kakabili ko lang last sunday nagka-crack na sa side when I tried to remove a bubble. Thanks!

6. mytam28

mytam28 Member

Is there really a need for tempered glass? Getting tired of buying this would be my 6th time to purchase if ever...thinking baka mas matibay pa ang glass vs tempered glass. Just thinking out loud.. Thoughts?

7. cybersniper

cybersniper Well-Known Member

There is no "need" for it! - it's just a hype. One day it would chip or crack anyway. I'm one of those protective film faithfuls :)

8. mytam28

mytam28 Member

Ohh you still use something to protect the screen. Thinking of not using anything at all. Wondering if earings can scratch the screen...that is my worry...

9. cybersniper

cybersniper Well-Known Member

^Yes I do. Basically because of my lifestyle. I get really busy at times and have to move quick. I tend to put other things in the same pocket where my phone is - coins, keys and the likes...

earings would most likely cause scratches... specially the jewels. - one of the reasons why ladies' phones show more signs of wear and tear than men's after months of use. + most ladies put their phones inside their bags - and you know how it goes inside a lady's bag :)

no offense, but if I'm in the market for a second hand phone (for some reason) - if it's stated "lady owned" I don't buy it.

10. ZeroCool

ZeroCool Active Member

I recommend this momax air 0.2mm TG. Best TG I've ever used.. ditch my Coolreall Full Cover TG with this one.

[​IMG]

11. mojacko

mojacko Member

Nice. How much? And where did you purchase this?

12. rebiscoco

rebiscoco Member

I got mine from Digital Walker. :) 9 months old now. Still very smooth. :) I forgot how much it costs. I think maybe around 1k. You can also get Philmug Discount. :)

13. mojacko

mojacko Member

Nice. Thank you! :)

elhaii likes this.
  14. raze19

raze19 Member

Is there a new thread for iPhone 7 E2E Tempered glass? Does anyone know of a brand that offers a fullscreen- E2E TG that has 1.Curved edges & 2. Has adhesive on the the curved sides?