iOS 9 Beta

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by johannes, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Vegetarian

Vegetarian Member

Looks like you need to re-install your beta profile to get to 9.1

2. Chito Limson

Chito Limson Unfrozen…
    Staff Member

Thanks and that's what I did. Browsed beta.apple.com/profile on my iDevices, entered my Apple ID, then installed the new profile. Sweet!

3. linkk

linkk Active Member

downloaded on my ip6+ and ipadmini2, image stutters when I scroll photos on my ipadmini2 unlike before the upgrade

4. sandybridge_guy

sandybridge_guy PhilMUG Addict Member

Tried updating my iPhone 5 3x OTA but failed, so I just connected it to iTunes and updated the "wired" way.
    My wife's iPhone 6 Plus updated OTA no problemo as well as the iPad Mini 1st gen.

5. shale_slate

shale_slate Active Member

Just updated to iOS 9.2 public beta 1. News app is already available in the Philippines.

amieldh likes this.
  6. resisus

resisus Member

Do you guys have a problem with your iTunes?

For some reasons I cannot sync my iPhone and iPad. iTunes cannot detect my devices. I don't know what happened.
    I just updated my iTunes and iOS, do you guys have any idea what's happening?

7. slater

slater Member

I can't perform Handoff between my phone and mac after updating to 9.2. Anyone encountered the same issue?

8. mjjm

mjjm Member

Opted to try 9.2 beta 3 on my 6s+. One thing i immediately noticed is that i didn't have to press too hard (even when 3D touch is set to lightest) when switching apps. don't know about the battery life though.

9. mjjm

mjjm Member

Finally audio or video would no longer pause when I swipe to invoke control center. Nice fix on 9.2.1 beta 1

10. denpacs

denpacs PhilMUG Addict Member

Just installed iOS 9.3 Public Beta 1 and I like it.
    The things that I like the most are the Night Shift Mode & the option to put a Password in Notes. :)