how to inquire for your package with Post Office

Discussion in 'General OT' started by dakilang_waiter, May 17, 2013.

1. JohannChua

JohannChua Member

Registered SAL (with tracking number) from JapanPost is available, but AFAIK the tracking is only good while the package is in Japan. FWIW, registered SAL packages seem to arrive faster than airmail packages from Japan.

Chip likes this.
  2. Chip

Chip PhilMUG Addict Member

Ahh, so yeah, will just have to wait here then or inquire with the local PO. Thanks ^_^

3. marcalbar

marcalbar Member

Update.

Received the notice from the PO today and was able to get my package.

Hope my last experience was just a fluke.

:)

4. Chip

Chip PhilMUG Addict Member

Update

Received notices from my local PO last week. Had em picked up yesterday and was surprised that both my orders that were shipped via SAL have arrived :D Tama lang din that they said it can take as long as 12 weeks :D Not bad! :)

Will definitely go and purchase more stuff from that store then since nakakarating naman pala dito :D

JohannChua likes this.
  5. Misterclutch

Misterclutch Member

I remember getting the package at the post office directly instead of being delivered to your home. I think courier companies are the only ones that deliver in the Philippines.

6. symonsymon

symonsymon New Member

Nakuha ko na yung isa kong package na USPS. Milagro. Akala ko na-black hole na. Narefund ko na rin ito sa seller. 100+ days na kasing delayed. Pero dumating yung last notice kahapon. Pag last notice lang yata sila nagpapadala ng notice (Makati Central PO)? Nagkaroon tuloy ako ng konting pag-asa na dadating pa yung isa ko na DHL global mail.

7. elein

elein New Member

Ano po snabi mo dun sakanila kht wla ung notice? may hnihntay kc ako april 20-Enroute to delivery office..sna magrply po kau,,,huhuhuhu

8. elein

elein New Member

sir gnyan din sken mas nauna ung casing ng phone kesa sa phone ko...arpril 20 -enroute to delivery office

9. Marj112

Marj112 New Member

Hello guys I would like to ask kung ang laht ng package from airport is dadaan ng pasay customs? Kc di ko po alam saan ako mag ppickup. I cannot wait for my notice to arrive as I will be leaving the country soon and I will be using the items on that package.
    I am from quezon city po. I tried calling their line di daw nila ma track sa system nila tpos ni transfer ako at naputol lng ang line after few minutes dhil wlang sumasagot.
    Dumating na daw po ang package ko last april 14. Mga ilang days pa po kaya ang iintayin ko?

Salamat po ng marami

10. ice

ice PhilMUG Addict Member

Sorry for the OT...

I sent a snail mail from Singapore to Manila 3 weeks ago...

Will calling the post office help to check the status of my mail?

11. symonsymon

symonsymon New Member

Update:

mukhang na-blackhole na yung isa kong package.

meron ako 2 package yung isa kakakuha ko lang (en route to delivery method)

yung isa sabi sa tracking “arrival at office of exchange” meaning nasa Pasay na sya??

pero since April 7 pa yun. na.stuck na.

wala pa sa P.O. namin

any experiences?

12. Jayyy

Jayyy New Member

Anyone experience getting package from Airmail? May dadating kasing dalawang item sakin

Yung isa from Singapore yung isa naman from Japan.

May tracking number ung sa Singapore at nakalagay sa PHLPOST Tracking "Receive item at delivery office"
    So balak kong puntahan na ung package.

Pero ung sa japan naman Small Packet Airmail at walang tracking yun. Pano ko ma i-inquire kung dumating na ang item na galing japan? Mag iintay ba ako ng notice?

13. Jayyy

Jayyy New Member

Update: Pumunta ako sa post office malapit sakin at sabi ay sa may Lawton makukuha ung mga item dahil dun daw bumabagsak lahat ng gamit pwede ko daw intayin yung notice nila or intayin ko nalang daw ideliver

#153 Jayyy, May 8, 2017
    Last edited: May 8, 2017
  14. xetra_dax

xetra_dax New Member

I suggest to always get the contact number of your nearest PO for easily access of information about your parcels.

In my case, the items that i bought from Kickstarter and Indiegogo was already in the country, however upon checking the tracking number on their website it is not regularly updated (manual updating sila sa system as informed by Head PO). so i tried to call the distribution center in Laguna and here in Laguna Technopark PO to inquire my parcel... and aun natrace na in transit na siya sa Technopark PO (pero sa system nasa Custom padin siya). kpag nagkataon, nka nganga lang ako kakaantay

15. tiffitotz

tiffitotz Active Member

Has anybody here encountered a "hold for pickup" message on USPS tracking? What exactly does that mean? It's the second time I'm ordering from the company that used USPS shipping and the first one was delivered here at home. I just had to pay the friendly neighborhood courier the necessary fees for that one but the tracking status did not say a message like that so I'm a bit worried. I can't find anything about it that is related to international shipping.

16. raypin

raypin PhilMUG Addict Member

Mm...I think it means that customs has assessed it and you need to pay. I am assuming the item is of considerable value. If so, proceed to the Philpost office servicing your area. If it is EMS, you need to go to Pasay EMS.

17. tiffitotz

tiffitotz Active Member

Weird. Value is only $27 and those are just liquid lipsticks (7 pieces). I've read that the maximum number allowed is 10 and more than that, an FDA clearance/permit will be needed.