How long does your Apple Watch battery last?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by vinz420, Jul 14, 2015.

?

How long does your Apple Watch battery last?

1. No more than 9 hours

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Up to 12 hours

11.6%
  3. Up to 18 Hours (Apple's Average)

56.5%
  4. Over 24 Hours

31.9%
  1. jelight

jelight New Member

Been using everyday since July 2015, Apple Watch Sports 42mm running watchOS 3, 100% at 6am, when I get home at 8:30pm I still got atleast 40% to 50% remaining.

2. Colossus1973

Colossus1973 Active Member

Westchester County, Salem Center, New York
    How much is the belkin plug with timer? Where did you buy it? Can it also be used with the iPhone?

3. Colossus1973

Guys I wonder if any of you have also experienced this. Yesterday I charged my apple watch at the office and when it reached 100% I unplugged it. When I went home, it probably still had around 85%-90% charge but when I woke up this morning, the battery was completely drained. Can anybody shed a light on this?

4. kcirecarg718

kcirecarg718 Active Member

That is sure weird. The only troubleshooting step that you can do with the Apple Watch is to unpair and re-pair it with your iPhone, if the issue is still there after doing those TS, try to have it check with our Apple Authorised Service Providers.

5. Colossus1973

Thank you.