How do I get access to HULU

Discussion in 'Apple TV' started by raffyzambo, Aug 1, 2016.

1. raffyzambo

raffyzambo New Member

Hey guys,

I'm currently subscribed to smartdns, but I have a Philippine iTunes account. So far I've been able to use US netflix without a problem but Hulu needs a US credit card to sign up with them. Any workaround you guys can recommend? Thanks mucho

2. greta87

greta87 PhilMUG Addict Member

you need to be in US territory for Hulu to work.. You can try using a VPN but not all VPNs work with Hulu.

3. Juice

Juice Well-Known Member

Use your local credit card and enter a valid US address. You can also add Showtime on the control panel(additional cost), so you can watch Showtime shows. Then start watching Shameless :) I think your smrtdns might work with Hulu(not sure).

4. benzng

benzng Active Member

5. bekman

bekman New Member

For me i use vpn service for my us netflix content. They gave me the correct dns so i can watch us content on netflix.