Globe iPhone 7 & 7 Plus

Discussion in 'Globe Telecom' started by denpacs, Oct 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. pochiman

pochiman PhilMUG Addict Member

no kidding? that's my reserved unit! they still have some 128gb 7plus jet blacks in stock? i'm a swoop in right now if they do! thanks!

2. rach

rach Member

Yes they still do! Gooo. It's only one of the very few branches with few to almost no lines. Good luck!

3. rach

rach Member

Available payment options are 6, 12 or 24 months for major credit cards or 24 months charge to bill.

4. pochiman

dang it! thanks! off to the races! giddyap!!!

5. pochiman

über thanks for the tip amigo! just landed at uptown. filling out my recon form now. this being the last 7plus jet black 128gb unit in stock.

christianz30, eric14, docjbr and 3 others like this.
  6. civic05

civic05 Active Member

@pochiman search is over bro :) mmm,i think i'll try greenbelt (of all the places) since i'll be there tom.,sigh,again since i just got to read this just now

7. rach

rach Member

Congrats on your new phone!

8. ginomatic

ginomatic Active Member

Congrats amigo, sa wakas!

9. pochiman

thanks @ginomatic , @civic05 and a hearty big one to @rach !!! gracias amigos! done and done!

honestly, i kinda love chasing this thing around... weirdly enough. that last tip really brought it home! it's refreshing in a way because almost anything nowadays can be had in an instant.

lest i forget, for those overcome with excitement upon getting your grubby hands on one of these bad boys, do have the presence of mind to check six very important things WHILE YOU'RE STILL IN THE STORE:

1. dead pixels

if you can't download Spotter, ask (and hope) if wi-fi is available then go to this website, download the two images into your Photos folder (black and white) and open each one from there. you'll be sure to spot any suspects within 5 seconds.
    http://sanziro.com/2014/09/check-new-iphone-6-iphone-6-plus-dead-pixel.html

2. browse an HD video via Youtube, if only to check the speakers aren't "sabog" in any way.

3. take a picture or a video, if only to make sure the camera "just works."

4. click on them buttons. keep clicking till you're satisfied this ain't no lemon.

5. shake the phone up to your ear just so you're confident there ain't no loose parts inside.

6. be OC if only for now and thorougly check every nook and cranny, if only to ensure there ain't no chipped paint, dents or scratches especially on the screen.

keep the faith! hold on to your jet black dreams and happy hunting!
    IMG_2779.JPG

#1309 pochiman, Dec 18, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
    ronjet, christianz30, ecarg and 8 others like this.
  10. missbebz

missbebz Member

Wow! Congrats! Do you happen to know if they still have the iPhone 7 Plus 128gb in different color?

11. starscream

starscream Member

Congrats sir pochiman

12. bhoyetjumpay

bhoyetjumpay Well-Known Member

this thread is about the adventure of pochiman. :)

congarts amigo!

pochiman likes this.
  13. pochiman

thanks amigos!!! really appreciate the well wishes! @missbebz , i kept asking the rep last night if they still have the 7Plus 128gb units available in a different color. sadly, i didn't get to confirm that anymore since she was a bit busy handling my paperwork. my apologies.

but like what @rach mentioned earlier, the Uptown Globe outlet at the BGC does have few to non-existent customer lines. prolly coz the said mall is like a hidden gem this side of Makati. hindi siya puntahin unlike the high traffic stores namely Glorietta and Greenbelt.

if i may suggest, should you be near the area, and given it's a weekend anyway, you might want to take a chance at visiting the Uptown Globe store. i reckon they prolly have 2 units, at the very least, available for each color, namely Gold and Rose Gold. it seems like these colors are the slowest movers at the moment, basing on the small sample size we have here on this thread.

@rach and i got the only 2 jet black 7Plus 128gb replenishments they received from their warehouse yesterday. baka lang po meron pa, ibang color nga lang. i may not be able to guarantee it, but given i am still on a natural high right now, i am one with the force and the force is with me. and the force is saying "come, your gold / rose gold 7Plus 128gb unit awaits."

14. neldeles

neldeles Active Member

Tried recontacting for a 7 128gb rose gold or jet black in Rockwell. No more stock unfortunately. They only had 7 32gbs available. Restock would come after Christmas csr said.

15. rach

rach Member

I was able to ask if they have other colors unfortunately they don't. Only for the jet black they recently replenished (which pochiman and I got)

16. infiniteloop

infiniteloop Active Member

Its possible that the cashout ay charge to bill diba? How about paying half of it then charge to bill yun the rest? pwede ba yun? Thanks!

17. pochiman

hehe! i like your idea amigo, but honestly, i'd advice against it. i'd suggest paying the cashout in full or simply charge everything to bill.

rationale: to avoid the risk of Globe double charging you due to their faulty system accounting and you needing to call them constantly to request for the charge's reversal. we've seen it happen here time and again: someone pays the cashout in full, only to still be charged to bill.

personally, i elected to have it charged to bill for this very reason.

infiniteloop likes this.
  18. starscream

starscream Member

19. eric14

eric14 Active Member

Congrats! I soooo envy you right now.

20. missbebz

missbebz Member

Hi guys! Update lang, go call recontracting hotline now. They just replenished iPhone 7+ 128gb jet black. May several stock pa sila. I ended up getting this color, preferred ko sana rose gold but can't wait na!

ecarg likes this.