Finally found iPad Pro 9.7 Cases

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Disesaki, May 5, 2016.

1. Disesaki

Disesaki Member

After a long time using my iPad Pro 9.7 naked, cases are finally available here. Got them at iStudio Shangrila Mall, where they also sell the iPad Pro 9.7 units, Smart Keyboard, original 9.7 cases/covers as well as the Lucid Folio, which is similar to the iPad Air Smart Cover.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

jbfirefly and shootertwist like this.
  2. minenskie

minenskie Member

It was a relief... :)
    I just can't imagine the struggle you've been thru using your iPad Pro naked.

Disesaki likes this.
  3. Disesaki

Disesaki Member

Haha. As they say, the struggle is real.

4. shootertwist

shootertwist PhilMUG Addict Member

In my case i dont use any cases on my ipads ever since the second gen and they dont get scratched at all, both screen and the back. Even the ipad pro 9.7 i got two weeks ago has no scratch at all even without a case... These things are tougher than they look. I dont baby them, either... I do use smart covers from apple sometimes but not for protection as these really hardly covers the unit but more for having a stand when watching videos... Great find though on those cases and good to know the ipad pro 9.7 keyboard is already available.

Disesaki likes this.
  5. potpot2

potpot2 PhilMUG Addict Member

Is the keyboard worth buying? Just asking as i am still contemplating about it.

6. silverfox

silverfox Member

Tapped my DIY hack skills today - couldn't figure out how to stow my Apple pencil, so I decided to create my own elastic sleeve. Not the prettiest stitch work, but it works as an interim solution until I figure out a more permanent one.

FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    FullSizeRender-1.jpg

Sunil_K likes this.
  7. jupe

jupe Member

Hi! What finish of the iPad Pro do u have?

I'm still deciding on which finish to choose for mine.

I'm concerned that scratches are more visible and uglier on space gray than on silver.

What is your experience?

8. shootertwist

shootertwist PhilMUG Addict Member

I have the space gray, i actually dont put cases on my apple gear but so far the space gray has proven to be scratch resistant... Except for the iphone 5, my experience with space gray- ipad mini/ ipad mini 2, air 2, and now the ipad pro has been good even without cases. I do have a sleeve when putting in a bag