Discounted USB-C adapters at apple.com/ph. Bakit ngayon ka lng? :(

Discussion in 'Apple Accessories & Peripherals' started by markandapps, Nov 5, 2016.

1. markandapps

markandapps Member

Milagro nagka discount ang mga USB-C adapters sa online apple store Philippines. ngayon pa,nakabili na ako sa kanila ng adapter P990 pro ngayon P490 nlng.

Attached Files:

2. rnav18

rnav18 Active Member

I read on Mac Rumors that customers in the US will be refunded. Maybe they could work out the same refund scheme here in the PH?

#2 rnav18, Nov 5, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
  3. markandapps

markandapps Member

Hopefully, sayang pa yun 500 ko. Kung may extra lng tlg ako, much better yung multi adapter.

4. Calhoun

Calhoun Active Member

Any word on whether local resellers will discount also? And when?

5. duncan

duncan Well-Known Member

is this only in apple ph store? how about btb or powermac?

6. markandapps

markandapps Member

no idea po about that. sorry.

7. shootertwist

shootertwist Well-Known Member

Apple made the adjustment and will last from what i read until this year. Most likely apple resellers will follow suit since they all pretty much use srp of the apple store ph... after a week most likely new prices will reflect on the APRs

8. neilrg

neilrg Active Member

According to Apple, they will refund the price difference if you purchased any USB-C adapter that had its price discounted within the last 14 days.

http://www.apple.com/ph/shop/open/salespolicies#prices

9. mongkee

mongkee Well-Known Member

I'm reading so many negative comments online (not here though) about how late Apple was in offering discounts on USB-C accessories and that this is just only temporary. While I don't want to defend Apple (too much, hehe) at least they listened to what their customers were saying and decided do this for everyone's sake. Remember, a lot of manufacturers have also started to use the newer USB-C standard and what did they do to make something like this happen? Nada. And here comes Apple with their USB-C discount which would also result in discounted prices on some other brands. So it's a win-win for everybody, not just for Apple customers

I've had my 12" Mac for quite some time and this would be a great opportunity for me to finally get a USB-C digital multiport adapter and a USB-C to lightning cable. Woot woot!(y)

10. blessie15

blessie15 Active Member

I don't need USB-C yet since but I'm thinking of already buying some because of the discount LOL

11. mafioso

mafioso Active Member

Too bad I bought mine more than 14 days ago :(

12. Calhoun

Calhoun Active Member

Went to Power Mac in Megamall and iStudio in Greenhills this afternoon. The prices are still the same. Judging by the looks on the attendants' faces when I asked if and when the new prices will take place, they might not be aware that the Apple PH store has already lowered prices. I guess we just have to order online if we want our discounted Apple USB-C accessories.

13. mongkee

Not surprised. It's as if they have to wait for Tim Cook himself to call them and give them a heads up. From recalls to price drops and the like, these things usually take some time to get to APRs

14. macmacoy

macmacoy Active Member

Lahat ba ng USB-C cables and adapters are on sale? Parang ang mahal pa rin ng VGA multi-port adapter

15. mongkee

Yes, Apple's USB-C VGA multiport adapter is also included. But again, we have yet to see any local resellers apply the temporary discount. You may refer to the online PH Apple Store for the discounted prices

#15 mongkee, Nov 8, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  16. pael

pael Well-Known Member

17. mokmoki

mokmoki Well-Known Member

tried to place an order for 2 adapters today, says it will be shipped on Nov. 24? didn't know that apple store shipping takes so long, haha.

18. markandapps

markandapps Member

I ordered mine Oct 19 and received it Nov 2. It said to be delivered by Nov 4. Arrived 2 days early, lol. Upon checking the details, package galing pa Singapore under DHL courier. Ang tagal tlg, hehe.

19. mongkee

Was at iStudio BHS last night and remembered to check the price of the USB-C to VGA Multiport Adapter... now only 2,490! Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately:D) I only had enough cash to buy a case

So dunno since when, but it's proof that the discount is now in effect on this particular APR (and hopefully all others)

20. Calhoun

Calhoun Active Member

I passed by yesterday and the USC-C to AV adapter was P2,890. Ang daya pinatungan pa :p. So now contemplating if I should get it right away and pay P400 extra or order via Apple PH store.