Clear Cache/Junk via Battery Doctor on iOS9?

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by ralmon, Nov 6, 2015.

1. ralmon

ralmon Member

Hello all. Good day.

I am not sure if this has been brought up on a different thread before, kindly merge if this is a duplicate.

However, do some of you use battery doctor or any app in cleaning junk files on your iPhone on iOS9?
    I noticed this when I updated to iOS9, battery doctor's clear junk feature doesn't work on my phone anymore. It doesn't clean junk files from Facebook, Instagram and other related apps. Instead, I just uninstall and reinstall these apps (which I find tedious as I need to download them again) to clear junk/temporary files.

Do you also encounter the same issue? Or can you suggest a different app which cleans junk files on iOS 9 aside from Battery Doctor?

Thank you and have a nice day.

2. loudsound

loudsound Well-Known Member

The article I just read today seems fit for this post. I think Battery Doctor does not purge System Caches so if you want to reclaim some storage, you need to use another app in your desktop. If you're jailbroken, you can install apps directly on your device. In case you read this thread again, hope the article below helps.

http://www.idownloadblog.com/2016/02/10/about-other-iso-storage/