Clash Royale

Discussion in 'General iOS' started by Netskipper, Apr 6, 2016.

1. RozenGrey

RozenGrey Member

Level 9, still no legendaries. My trophies re playing at around 1900-2300. I am having a hard time changing the cards because everytime I do it I always went down to 1800 trophies.

2. Netskipper

Netskipper Well-Known Member

It's very hard to change decks but sometimes you are forced to do so. When the balance changes take effect, your deck that brought you to your highest ever trophy count will suddenly have some problems. Like for me, when the balance changes went live, I dropped from Arena 7 down to Arena 5! Almost gave up playing

Macmacoy, congrats on your miner! You're quite lucky! That miner is a beast. So versatile and can irritate the hell out of your opponents! But the princess would really make me ecstatic!

3. mokmoki

mokmoki Well-Known Member

it's advised to minimize changing cards/decks so that you can get used to how to play your current deck and so you can learn how to counter the more common cards with what you have. pero it's always expected to lose trophies when playing with new cards because you're not that used to playing them yet, hehe.

4. RozenGrey

RozenGrey Member

Yeah. Testing new decks can be really hard for this game. I have this deck that I always use to get trophies up to 2200 but beyond that I am having a hard time getting trophies that is why I keep on trying new cards for my deck resulting in consecutive loss. :(

5. Netskipper

^^ Well we could play friendly matches to test out new decks if you are interested. That way we can try out new decks without risking trophies

6. raze19

raze19 Member

^^ better yet, someone should host a tournament =)

7. Netskipper

well I did. I put a password to ward off unwanted participants but only 5-6 people were able to join. Some clanmates had trouble joining. Funny thing though but there were no matches played in 3 days the tourny was active. In the end, the tourny was unsuccessful and I was refunded my gems.

8. vrl29

vrl29 Member

wow there is a thread for this!

i would like to join the philmug clan, however i am currently in another clan with my officemates.

i am currently at level 10, but haven't unlocked any legendary cards. currently sitting in legendary arena (3013 trophies) but still no luck with legendary cards in the shop. oh well i guess legendary cards are indeed true to their name...

9. Netskipper

Currently, the highest in the philmug clan is level 9 at around 2,600-2,800 trophies so your clan seems to be more advanced. Kudos to you for reaching the legendary arena without legendaries.

10. vrl29

vrl29 Member

Will try to join the Philmug clan one of these days :)

I was stuck at the 2600-2800 trophy range, so I kept on trying different card combinations. Eventually i settled with a Giant-Witch combo and I was able to push to 3k. Not planning to battle yet as it is very easy to lose trophies. There are lots of Royal Giant & Hog Rider users upwards of 2600 trophies, so you might want to have a strategy to counter said cards to make winning easier...

11. ignite

ignite Member

I recently was able to step to arena 6, hovering on 1800-1900 trophy range. I also use the Giant-Witch combo, what support cards do you pair with it?

12. mokmoki

i'm already getting sick of the meta at 2500-ish trophies. RG + Hog all day erryday.

i'm slowly starting to hate this game. hahaha. :p

13. Netskipper

I already hate this game but I can't stay away from it

14. mokmoki

the new cards and balance changes seems like they didn't even shake the meta. same old same old since the RG was buffed months ago..

15. raze19

raze19 Member

I also hate this game but I can't stop playing it. Highest trophies at 2957 and that's with 2 legendary cards.(well 3, but I only use 2 at a time ) I suck at this game but I cant stop playing it.

[​IMG]

Care to share your battle deck?

16. vrl29

vrl29 Member

I attached the Giant-Witch deck that i used to push to 3k. I was able to push without legendary cards (the 7 missing cards are the legendaries). The somewhat low average elixir cost means that it can be played a bit aggressively.

Also a tip, if you are in a losing streak, stop playing the game for a while. It seems that there is a scheme that pits your deck against a deck that counters your cards.

Attached Files:

17. macmacoy

macmacoy Active Member

Whether on a winning or on a losing streak, i usually take a break from playing to long. I think this one was made to frustrate to get players hooked onto. A very stressful game for me. Similar to the flappy bird phenomenon last year (or was that years ago?)

18. raze19

raze19 Member

I was on a losing streak earlier today. I lost 200 Trophies. I was trying to regulate myself to playing a max of 5 games in a row regardless of the outcome. I tend to break this rule however when I am trying to open the crown chest. I get greedy on all angles and aim for that 3 crown win which usually ends badly. I think I played 20 games in row trying to get 20 crowns.

Attached Files:

19. Netskipper

20. vrl29

vrl29 Member

yes it can get addicting. better not to play at night before sleeping, because sleepy status could be gone if a losing streak occurs.