Car Modification Thread

Discussion in 'General OT' started by pels_17, Oct 23, 2015.

1. lsalapare

lsalapare Well-Known Member

Weww! Who cares if you got a cheap bolt cap when you're driving a Porsche. Lol

R-T likes this.
  2. R-T

R-T Member

Lol hear me out The stock bolts were zinc coated and was ugly af when fitted to the graphite wheels. Black bolts cost P600 each, P12,000 a set. eBay search led me to these cheap caps. I'm a happy (cheap) camper.

lsalapare likes this.
  3. leninmac

leninmac PhilMUG Addict Member

Hi folks. Anyone here using HUDs like Navdy or Carloudy. Taking into consideration the ADDA law, is it legal in the first place?

4. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

21430300_1385230034859772_1752129590962104927_n.jpg
    Someday, mine will grow like this Monster...the truck, please, the truck...

lsalapare, ronjet and mackymd like this.
  5. nivraarvin

nivraarvin Member

That's a lot of extra weight! =)

6. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

^Sulit versus Hurricane Irma et.al.

7. nivraarvin

nivraarvin Member

One thing I find annoying with A/Ts & mud tires, small stones gets collected in between the grooves. I end up removing the one by one.

8. Kiddomike

Kiddomike Member

I upgraded my stock horn, which is just a single 400Hz horn. I put two pairs of PIAA Superbass horns. They sound great. No need to press and hold the horn to warn others. A light tap is loud enough for a warning to other cars and pedestrians on the road.

I, also, recently changed my stock halogen lights to Philips White Vision halogens. I love the warm-white beam. It's around 3900 to 4300 Kelvin temperature. To me, they're perfect for visibility and style. (Auto white balance on the iPhone made it look like a 5000 Kelvin bulb. It's not.)

IMG_1349.JPG

I also changed the map lights and dome lights of the interior of the FJ with LED lights. Now those are really bright and really white. LOL!

IMG_1280.JPG

In essence, the FJ is still bone stock. I'm planning to upgrade the tires because the stock Dunlop AT22's struggles a little when tackling off-road trails with mud and lahar.

IMG_8712.jpg

#108 Kiddomike, Sep 19, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
    R-T, lsalapare and Theus like this.