Can the ipod nano 6th gen be repaired? Where?

Discussion in 'Non-iOS iPods' started by panis, Jun 20, 2013.

1. panis

panis Well-Known Member

The on/off button of my ipod nano 6th gen is stuck. Can I still have it repaired? If yes, where? The last time I experienced the same problem it was still under warranty so it was replaced. The APP has expired and now the replacement unit has the same problem. Will I just say goodbye to this wonderful gift which I got from the 2010 philmug christmas party?

2. rdy0329

rdy0329 Active Member

You can have it repaired but you have to shoulder the labor cost if no parts are needed and parts+labor if they need to change something.

3. sbuckspodium

sbuckspodium Member

If its the same problem with the previous unit which was replaced I'd call apple and explain it. Have your old case number to give them for reference since it(the problem) happened again, even if the new warranty has expired.