Beats X. Availability in PH?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by chicosci, Nov 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. shootertwist

shootertwist Well-Known Member

Anybody able to buy the beats x? What stores can we get them? Its available at apple online store ph for 7.5k, but prefer to buy at a physical store

2. joms01

joms01 Member

Bought mine online at apple store. Its cheaper if you buy it online. Though, I saw one at BTB Century Mall. hth

3. tomangelo

tomangelo Member

Sayang, if you add 3k more it could've been Sony MDR1000x. But still, to each his own.

4. shootertwist

thanks bro! didnt know they carried beats

5. shootertwist

they were selling for 15k cash price actually two weeks ago :) got tempted but still cant decide between bose qc35 or the sony mdr1000x

6. tomangelo

tomangelo Member

Really?? I bought mine at 18k at a Sony store with their 10% discount (I couldn't resist with the discount since it retails at $400). I bought it based entirely on the reviews I read online and a couple of testing on both stores. I've tried the QC35 sample units in BOSE stores, and it's definitely more comfortable than the Sony, while the Sony has a more decent sound signature that suits to my taste. Personally, the MDR-1000x looks clean, sleek, and classy compared to the QC35 which looks normal and outdated when compared side by side.

7. shootertwist

yep its at 18k on sale and listening room in megamall and egghead at shangrila had them at 15% additional discount for cash, not sure if they still have this promo... in my case still cant decide though, love the looks and comfort of bose, but i also like the features and sound of the sony, plus i can take advantage of its LDAC feature using my walkman zx2.. but cant go wrong with either of these, they are really the top-tier when it comes to bluetooth with noise cancellation, both reviews online and user reviews prove it, and i have also personally tried both too :)

8. tomangelo

tomangelo Member

I think if you can utilize the LDAC feature of the MDR-1000x, it's a no brainer for me. ;)

9. Provboy

Provboy Well-Known Member

Hi guys. Would you happen to know who services beats products bought from the apple ph store? My beats x are only 3 months old and they just stopped holding a charge/turning on.

Can't call the hotline yet to ask since they're open office hours mon to fri only. Thanks!

10. shootertwist

From what i know beats now has intl warranty since its under apple so u can bring it at any service center; i aslo asked powermac about that and they said yes it has intl warranty... most likely they will replace that just dont know how long it will take...

Provboy likes this.