Beats X. Availability in PH?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by chicosci, Nov 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. chicosci

chicosci Member

Hi All,

Would you know when the Beats X will be released in the Philippines? It seems that this is a better choice for me vs the airpods. Its slightly cheaper than airpods too. 150usd vs. 159 usd :)

[​IMG]

2. christianz30

christianz30 Member

Sigh, I'm waiting on the Beats Solo 3 as well.... I can't get any news on the release dates in Ph! UGH! It's killing me :(

3. Edelheid

Edelheid Active Member

Meanwhile, I'm still torn between the two... my only inclination towards Beats X earphones is that it's available in black. :LOL:

I wish they produced AirPods in any shade of black. I'm afraid that by the time my decision is made, they'll suddenly pop up in the market and ensue buyer's remorse...

Actually no, it's not just the colour because I can't be sure if any of the Beats X earbuds will even fit inside my ear. I've tried in-ear headphones before and none of them matched my ear. Meanwhile, the EarPods match mine almost perfectly.

#3 Edelheid, Nov 12, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  4. christianz30

christianz30 Member

I've heard that there are some speculations of apple releasing the black airpods during christmas season but it's not confirmed sooo... XD

5. pochiman

pochiman PhilMUG Addict Member

really? black Air Pods?! and just as shiny in jet black maybe? now that'd be worth the wait if only for the color and compatibility's sake! hehehe!

6. Edelheid

Edelheid Active Member

I'd mark out so much if they actually announce them in black. In a perfect world, the delay for the AirPods is in part due to the manufacturing of the black variant. :p Unfortunately, they might be looking to manage Beats exactly for this reason: to offer different colours while keeping their official earphones white much like many of their prevailing accessories.

I'm still wishing though! I mean... who among us with a black unit wouldn't want something like this one? Okay, so maybe it'll be even easier to lose them but still... :ROFLMAO:

jb-airpods.png

#6 Edelheid, Nov 13, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  7. christianz30

christianz30 Member

Just tried visiting the Power Mac Center in Robinson's Magnolia today and they had the Beats Solo 3! I'm so happy!
    I wasn't expecting it to be there!

[​IMG]

Edelheid likes this.
  8. p.pipster

p.pipster Active Member

I would also prefer Beats X over the AirPods. I hope Digital Walker / Beyond The Box would be selling these soon.

9. h2obaby

h2obaby Active Member

How much were they selling it for?

10. christianz30

christianz30 Member

They were selling it for PHP 14,990.00 :)

11. h2obaby

h2obaby Active Member

Awesome. I thought that they'd jack the price up since I remember the Solo 2's were much more expensive.

christianz30 likes this.
  12. chicosci

chicosci Member

Wow, Not bad! Hopefully they release the Beats X too. I like the beats solo 3 too but i prefer earphones due to portability. How is the sound quality of the beats solo 3?

christianz30 likes this.
  13. christianz30

christianz30 Member

The sound quality is good for me but I'm just a casual listener... I mostly listen to Top 40 songs sooo its so freakin' good! Prior to the solo 3 I was using the Power Beats 2 and man, I ain't going back! :)

14. chicosci

chicosci Member

Nice. Need to try this one too. Hopefully they also release the beats x already! :)

15. chicosci

chicosci Member

Hi, anyone here who knows where to buy the beats x? Apple already sent an email informing that its available here in ph and also there are websites telling its available now at apple resellers but it seems that powermac and btb are not yet aware.

16. joms01

joms01 Member

bought mine online, through apple store ph. took 7 days to arrive. hth

17. shootertwist

shootertwist Well-Known Member

its already available in ph, the local supplier already tweeted about this i think two weeks back... try checking usual shops that sell beats headphones like automatic center, ansons

18. joms01

joms01 Member

as per msi-ecs, the local distributor of beats here in the phils. it will be available late march or early april. thanks

19. shootertwist

shootertwist Well-Known Member

^is that their latest update bro? they are the ones who told me its locally available na

20. joms01

joms01 Member

Hi Joms! Beats X is retailed at Php 7,990. Stocks will be available in stores late March or early April. Thank you! - Message from them last March 7. Thanks.