Apple TV and NBA League Pass

Discussion in 'Apple TV' started by n2knee, Jan 26, 2016.

1. n2knee

n2knee New Member

Hi! Has anybody tried using the NBA app in Apple TV? I have an NBA League Pass account which I use to watch games on my PC and phone. I want to know if I can log-in my NBA League Pass account into the NBA app in Apple TV to watch NBA games on my TV. Thanks in advance.

2. ignite

ignite Member

Yes you can do this.

3. gang_armani

gang_armani Active Member

Anyone else having issues with league pass? Having a league pass account but can’t watch live games on atv only highlights. But I have no issues with ios devices and desktops.

Any suggestions on how to get it to work?

Thanks

4. aragorn_109

aragorn_109 PhilMUG Addict Member

Mine is working perfectly well. Make sure you are logged in to a Philippine iTunes account. The NBA app from the US iTunes Store has a different setting. Also, if you’re using a VPN, it won’t work as the “app” would act as if you’re in the US.

5. guwapito

guwapito Well-Known Member

sirs how much is the nba league pass? im thinking of ditching cignal and just sign up for the league pass

6. oloccin

oloccin Member

Mine stopped working properly a week ago.
    Tried in two different apple TVs and different apple accounts.

Nanood na lang ako sa tablet hehehe