Apple Genius T-shirt

Discussion in 'AppleTalk' started by amieldh, Oct 27, 2014.

1. amieldh

amieldh Active Member

Hi guys. I' not sure if it's ok to post this here at Philmug but does anybody here own an authentic Apple Genius shirt? It would be great if you could provide me with the size of the Apple Logo? Is it the same size with the Apple Logo on our MacBooks? Me and my friends are planning to have a few printed for our own personal use. Hehe. Just for fun lang naman, we aren't planning to sell it or anything. Thanks in advance!

2. kcirecarg718

kcirecarg718 Well-Known Member

Usually those people who worked on the Apple Retail Store have the shirt. Or if you have relatives in the US they can try to check if they can purchase one in the Company Store https://www.apple.com/companystore/

3. topaz

topaz Well-Known Member

At any Apple Store in US, whenever a staff asks me if I needed any help, i would reply "I would like to buy a couple of that blue shirt you're wearing". Often they would smile and say that they're not for sale.
    There was one guy, though, who said, "Dude, I had to sweat my brains out to get this shirt."

wulf likes this.
  4. bugs

bugs PhilMUG Addict Member

well I bought a few different colored apple shirts at ebay.com

5. macxchange

macxchange Well-Known Member

Some shirts and a hoodie given to me by a friend who works as Apple Genius in Bay area:

[​IMG]

Apple Logo is approximately 2.5 inches including the slice and gap. Material is soft cotton. :)

[​IMG]

Made by American Apparel in Standard American fit. This one is a medium, quite big for me. :) I'm
    medium on Asian size. :)

[​IMG]

6. amieldh

amieldh Active Member

:eek: wow! thank you for the reference. I'm gonna go to the print shop later and have one made for sample muna. hehe! cheers!

7. Chito Limson

Chito Limson Unfrozen…
    Staff Member

I guess these tees are Ok since there are no official Apple Store in PHL right now.

Anyway, I have this photo from 2010 taken with an Apple Store rep at their Reston VA branch. The guy was new and had to ask his super if he's allowed to have his photo taken with a customer. The super told him to just flip his ID backwards and cover the Apple logo on his shirt. They have rules, pala.

[​IMG]

Let us know if your project is successful. You can also send a few over for raffle at the PhilMUG Christmas party (I'm an XXL, hehe!).

wulf likes this.
  8. jaijin

jaijin Well-Known Member

Yep, soloworx, I had the same experience. When i went to the company store last year, they won't even let you take pictures inside the store. Probably because of the unique merchandise. And I couldn't find those shirts either. But they had a lot of really cool stuff if you looked around.

One of our employees does custom prints on shirts, too. Lemme see if I could have something done, like the ones we made for the LX3bu in '09.

9. k1ng_archer

k1ng_archer Member

I would love to have those apple merchandise! :)

10. penmanila

penmanila The Pinoy Penman
    Staff Member

I have a long-sleeved blue one coming in off eBay. Will wear it to the Christmas party. ;)

[​IMG]

#10 penmanila, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  11. jelight

jelight New Member

I got two shirts (white and blue) from the Apple Infinite Loop last June 2016, will post it here soon. Instead of buying gadgets here, I've shop for official Apple merchandise such as pen, mug, etc. :LOL:

ronjet likes this.
  12. bisdak

bisdak Well-Known Member

13. Adarna

Adarna PhilMUG Addict Member

Now I do not feel that bad for buying a dozen American Apparel blank tshirts. The fabric quality is astoundingly good. Now I understand why Mark Zuckerberg has 2 dozen of them in dark grey.

14. Dekra

Dekra PhilMUG Addict Member

"Need help with your iPhone?"
    29387536621_0e68a8386a_m.jpg

15. penmanila

penmanila The Pinoy Penman
    Staff Member

ronjet likes this.
  16. jelight

jelight New Member

Unfortunately I bought my shirt at Apple Store, Infinite Loop for 29$ + Tax each. o_O Below is the e-Receipt sent to me that day.

FullSizeRender.jpg

ronjet likes this.