Apple EarPods

Discussion in 'Non-iOS iPods' started by Lem Enriquez, Sep 14, 2012.

1. manerdie

manerdie Active Member

Ipod earpods slips out of my ears alot...bummer...

2. Tuli$an

Tuli$an Active Member

Been using it during my daily morning jog. No problem so far, doesn't slip off my ears either.

3. guwardiya

guwardiya Member

^ thanks, i just need a case to keep it safe from sweat

4. apples

apples Member

I'm interested in buying a pair of earpods too. When I first saw the design of the earpods, I was like, "I have to get that." Most ordinary earphones fall from my ear, and get uncomfortable or even painful when I wear them for an hour or so. I have a good feeling that it will fit my ear well. I will be using it for music and games while traveling, and also for Skype. It would be better if they came out with a black one to match my black iPad mini, but I guess that's OK, so as not to confuse the earpods with my black Nokia headset.

5. jay25

jay25 Member

I love them. The sound is definitely better than the original designs. And there's no rubber around the pods that easily peels off like the old one.

6. longsilog

longsilog Member

We have the same problem. It's sucks. I was so excited pa naman when I bought it

7. niceNslow1

niceNslow1 Member

my old sennheiser cx-300 II gave-up so needed a replacement.

personally fit on my left ear is ok but on my right ear felt loose.

sound wise, i will still favour cx-300 II.

8. rabby

rabby Active Member

My earpods are acting up.. If magalaw yun part where the jack is, nag grumble yung sound. It's common i guess pero is it covered by warranty? Hmm...

Senheisers ko dati napalitan... Not sure for Apple

9. divisionbyzero

Been using these at work today instead of my cheaper Philips earphones. Comfort-wise, I still prefer the Philips. For some reason, the new shape doesn't seem to fit my ears - it hurts after an hour or two of listening.

10. AkoSiBatMan

AkoSiBatMan Active Member

Just discovered today, the earphones that comes along with the Apple iPhone 5, does not work properly with an iPod Shuffle (3rd Generation). :(

11. leerocks

leerocks Member

Hi Guys... Need of a bit of help here, I have 2 pairs of earpod lying around that is not working properly, in other words I accidentally washed it the washing machine inside my pocket, both of them on 2 different occasions. Anyways, do you guys happen to know anybody that could fix or repair these buds? Much appreciated if you can point me to somebody.