Apple Discontinues iPod Nano and iPod Shuffle

Discussion in 'Non-iOS iPods' started by alvinrayyu, Jul 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. alvinrayyu

alvinrayyu Active Member

Theus likes this.
  2. ice

ice PhilMUG Addict Member

Was hoping for an A10 processor plus upgraded cameras for the Touch...

Upgraded storage/price isn't enough for me.

Sad to see the iPod go...

Would have been nice if Apple made it an offline player for Apple Music (I think Spotify has this option)...

greta87 likes this.
  3. angstly

angstly Member

Awwww. I love the ipod shuffle. Perfect for listening to music while running. I have several shuffles that have accompanied me during training and countless races. Ok it's time to buy that wireless earphones.

4. ronjet

ronjet Well-Known Member

iPod has a lot to say if we're talking about portable music player. Sad to see it go. The G.O.A.T of digital music player.

5. zoo101

zoo101 Well-Known Member

pining for a new ipod digital music player... one that can play dsd and ALL lossless formats.

the iPod made Apple what it is today and i still think that the iPod line has the best DAC chip and implementation in all their devices.

c'mon Apple!