Anker soundcore pro+

Discussion in 'General OT' started by shootertwist, Apr 2, 2018.

1. shootertwist

shootertwist PhilMUG Addict Member

Hi guys, just made a mini review of Anker's new soundcore pro+, hope its okay, i compared it to my current gears - a bose soundlink mini 2 and UE boom 2. One of the reasons I made this review is that the Anker speaker, at $65, is a fraction of the price of what i paid for with the bose ($199) and boom 2 (on sale got it at $149).
    Overall, i find the soundcore pro+ by Anker at the level of the bose and UE boom 2, with its rich bass and clear mids. I played RnB and pop songs mostly and they give that added "oomph" for such a small speaker.
    I must admit bluetooth speakers cannot compete with wired ones but these are definitely good value for money, especially if you will just use it for your room... Overall it was a great purchase for me on a tight budget, i also paired my echo dot with it so the sound now comes out of Anker's speaker for better voice clarity :) Also those with google home mini can now use it to also pair it with bluetooth speakers in the latest google home update :)

Jsnc, raze19, Roman and 2 others like this.