A. Shop Eastwood experience

Discussion in 'The A. Shop' started by morrissey_05, Jun 4, 2017.

1. morrissey_05

morrissey_05 Member

Walked in. Asked about Macbook and Macbook Pro for wife. Conferred with male sales personnel. Got a flyer advertising they were still selling Macbook Pro 2015 (69k). Asked about the specs. Male sales personnel answered. Walked out to confer with wife.

Saw Wonder Woman. After that, firmed up decision with wife. Walked back to store. Asked same sales person about Macbook Pro 2015. He goes to counter to check stock.

NO MORE STOCK!

I asked why they offered it if they didn't have any stock. Male sales person says I was just canvassing.

DUH! Turned my back. Walked out pissed. Don't think I'll be buying from them. Ever.

2. Sunil_K

Sunil_K PhilMUG Addict Member

Moral of the story... stick with Charlie's establishments or iStudio.... they are more reliable

Treb22, raze19, wulf and 1 other person like this.