 Watch Series 2

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by rightnotleft, Sep 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Janzukato

Janzukato Active Member

No need if you get the SS model.

2. d.know

d.know Member

Well my AW that conked out is getting a replacement. Who knows how long it'll take though (honestly though, Apple being Apple, shouldn't it be fast despite the local reseller saying its not?)

I doubt a company like Apple would ship using regular mail. That's definitely going through EMS at least or a company like DHL...right?

Sorry I'm having Watch withdrawal syndrome lol

3. starscream

starscream Member

disappointed with the aluminum body. my APW S2 already have scratches. the paint use is not as durable as the ones on IP. the sport band also seems to degrade fast compared to
    my other watches.

4. Hero33

Hero33 Well-Known Member

If I buy Apple care for the Apple Watch 2 in Singapore will it be honored in the philippines ?

5. tomangelo

tomangelo Member

I'm still on the fence if I should get my first apple watch. I don't know if I'll be able to utilize it (not sure if it's a need or want). I mainly want to use it for fitness tracking: running and weight lifting. Notifications are an added bonus.

6. unknowngreats

unknowngreats Member

Took my aw2 for a first outdoor run and disappointed to see scratches without an incident of an obvious hit. Is ION x really that easy to get scratched? Not even a day old and it got scratched already with normal use and being consciously careful about it, given that it is new.

7. starscream

starscream Member

Yup scratches easily. Minenhave scratches too without hitting anything.. disapponted!

8. maryannemoll

maryannemoll Member

#168 maryannemoll, Apr 22, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  9. macsurge730

macsurge730 Well-Known Member

Tested in salt water...
    IMG_5374.JPG

jillsingian and SE20 like this.
  10. pscolboy

pscolboy Member

for the apple watch owners, do you experience issues with the green rings when you finish an activity/exercise?

My daily green ring goal (exercise goal) is only set to 30mins. I workout for atleast an hour daily. When I end the exercise, the watch prompts me a summary and then asks me if i want to save it. It shows that I did finish about an hours worth of exercise. But after having it saved, my activity app then shows that Ive logged less than 30mins of exercise

Ive already tried hard resets on both the phone and the watch. Also tried re-installing IOS and watch OS but it still happens. I don't think its a hardware issue on either the phone or the watch since its able to show accurate activity summary when saving it. Any of you guys experience the same problem? Anything you did to resolve it?

11. shootertwist

shootertwist PhilMUG Addict Member

finally got myself the apple watch nike+ edition... now time to go for a run and a swim to test them.. i really missed being able to use while swimming my first gen apple watch. yes some where able to do it, but since apple didnt officially marketed them as such since it's only splashproof, i couldnt make myself to use it. The gen2, being swimproof, will be able to go with me on my outings :)
    by the way, was battery life improved on the gen2? not really sure about this one... thanks in advance :)