 Watch Series 2

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by rightnotleft, Sep 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. mongkee

mongkee Active Member

So stocks in APR's are still that bad huh? Was fortunate enough to get my preferred model from a local APR.

And having used it for a few days already, I can confidently say that the battery life on the Series 2 has greatly improved. Just today, for example, from a full charge I turned on my AW around 8AM today. It's 4PM now and my battery is still 94%. On my previous 1st gen AW, this time of the day my battery would be already around 60-70% and by the time I'd get home there'd be just enough to make it back to its charger

2. MharDelaCruz

MharDelaCruz Member

This is good!!! Is your AW2 always connected to your phone? Although mine last around 1.5 days. But your battery can last you up to 2 or 3 days base from that usage.

3. mongkee

mongkee Active Member

Yes. As long as my AW is turned on, it's constantly connected to my phone as I always carry both wherever I go

4. MharDelaCruz

MharDelaCruz Member

If I may ask, is your Wake Screen on Wrist Raise on?

5. mongkee

mongkee Active Member

Yes sir. Wake Screen on Wrist Raise is constantly turned on as well. Been so since my previous AW :)

6. hans_chua85

hans_chua85 New Member

I wonder when will Apple PH and BTB re-stock the Nike+ AW, I emailed BTB already and replied that management haven't informed them yet when the new stocks will arrive.

7. splukutum

splukutum Active Member

my GF bought mine at japan. cheaper compared to US, SG and HK. 18k pesos (40,790 yen) for the 42mm space gray series 2 with sport band. no more stock for the 42mm with nylon strap or 42mm nike plus with black/grey band

Attached Files:

• 42.jpg
      42.jpg
      File size:
      27.8 KB
      Views:
    #87 splukutum, Nov 24, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  8. hans_chua85

hans_chua85 New Member

Ohh nice! But I'm eyeing to get the nike+ edition though since I'll be using it for running. :D

#88 hans_chua85, Nov 25, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  9. chicosci

chicosci Member

Istudio at shang has 12months 0%. Bought my series 1 space grey there last weekend

10. Janzukato

Janzukato Active Member

Ordered a 42mm stainless steel model with white sportband this morning via the apple website. Can't wait to get it at the end of the month December. Shipping states it should arrive before Dec. 26th.

I initially thought of getting the space grey sport model but after watching loads of videos on YouTube I ended getting the stainless model.

I'm planning to wear it naked so i can fully enjoy the beauty of the  watch. I also ordered the mag & aluminum polish cream to keep the watch body pristine and remove the scratches.

I hope the sapphire screen glass will live it to it's promise. The sight of putting a screen protector on the watch face is really unacceptable IMO.

11. bacchus_3

bacchus_3 Well-Known Member

My  watch 2 Nike+ ed just arrived from DHL. It came 2 weeks early. Was supposed to get here on Dec 8. I guess Customs have better things to do these days.

Packaging is waaay bigger than the series 1. This is my first personal  Watch and I seem to be overwhelmed by what I can do with it. I'll sleep this off for now :D

12. GelOBrrz

GelOBrrz Member

Attached Files:

13. hans_chua85

hans_chua85 New Member

Ohh nice!! Thank you!! :D

GelOBrrz likes this.
  14. mongkee

mongkee Active Member

Has anyone tried taking their Series 2 for a swim? No problems whatsoever?

I'm still hesitant to take mine for a dip

GelOBrrz likes this.
  15. GelOBrrz

GelOBrrz Member

Haven't even taken a shower wearing it

16. Janzukato

Janzukato Active Member

Still waiting for mine.

Ordered the 42mm stainless steel.

ETA december 26-28 and it was already shipped last december 1. ETA is now december 21.

BTW, have you checked your credit card billing? Was surprised i was charged an additional 1%.

The invoice on my email says 33,990 but my cc billing reflected 34,329.90 which is 1% of the price.

Thanks.

17. bacchus_3

bacchus_3 Well-Known Member

Nope, was charged exactly what's on the invoice. Check your CC customer service

Janzukato likes this.
  18. jamaring

jamaring Member

Very hard to get my preferred model this days. Got my 42mm AW S2 from Power Mac SM Bacoor & 38mm for wifey at iStudio SM Manila.

19. splukutum

splukutum Active Member

nice battery life. left house with 59% battery at around 7am. normal usage(notifications, activity, heart monitor, fb messenger, viber, messages) and arrived at home at around 11pm with 20% battery life. was slightly concerned that 59% will not last me the day but surprised that a still have some left. good job series 2.

20. mrgatpayat

mrgatpayat New Member

Yup. Got my Apple Watch at iStudio in Gateway Araneta last weekend 12 months to pay, zero interest. Most APRs sell at zero percent, only for six months.